3 months progress – 350cc unders Started by: xxxstephxxx

• Author
    +1

Started out an empty 34B.
    Now coming in at 34D (excuse the bra markings)
    Got to say, after many ups and downs with them i’m finally getting to a point where i’m happy with them.

Oh i also had mod plus x

Gemma 17
    17p
    Menu

Can’t see any pic hun ? X

J 36
    36p
    Menu

Oh I am so glad i found someone who also had ups and downs! I had my surgery last Friday and have hated my decision and then been happy and then hated it again and all blah blah.. hoping it’s gets better once i take my stitches out and will gain my movement completely (and will be able to sleep like a normal person haha)

Looking forward to seeing your pics hun!
    I am glad you loving your boobs now! x

Ruth 116
    116p
    Menu

Would love to see photos if it lets you post any. I’m a month post op tomorrow 350cc HP overs, if I come out at a D I’ll be so pleased xx

Menu

Apologies for the late posting it wouldn’t upload then the site was playing up so i gave up

Menu
    +4

Let’s hope this finally works…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Jelizaveta – i know exactly how you’re feeling, you start to question why you even did it. You might feel that way for another couple of months i read on here a woman didn’t completely like them up till a year after she had them done. I forget the way my “old” boobs used to make me feel haha i feel much more in proportion now they just suit my frame.

Ruth – hope you’re healing well :), how’s it all going for you so far?

Ruth 116
    116p
    Menu

Steph they look so natural they look so good, are you pleased with your results? So far so good thank you, my right is ahead of my left at the min and nipple sensation isn’t fully back to be expected though nerves have been through a lot. How was your recovery/healing? I too started out as an empty 34b so it’s really nice to see other girls results with same size implants x

Menu

Ruth yours will probably end up looking a little bigger than mine i was told i have abnormally tight skin so the implants of this size on someone else with an empty 34B would look bigger :).

I’m honestly really happy that they look natural that’s exactly what i wanted, you would have absolutely no idea they weren’t real in a bra.

Yes it’s funny that they both heal at different rates one day i would look at them and think whatttt and another think oh i like them so it really is a case of being patient (as hard as that is). Do you have any current photos of yours, i’d love to see!!

Ruth 116
    116p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

They don’t even look as though you have implants without a bra, look so natural 🙂 glad your pleased with how they look. This forum really helps reading the progression stages so you know from other girls experiences they drop at different rates, one looking smaller etc. Photo at 2 and 3wpo, I’m already very pleased with them, can’t wait to wear a normal bra xx

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Ruth 116.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Alex 15
    15p
    Menu

They look great Steph, really natural x

Sarah 45
    45p
    Menu

Wow steph they look amazing xx

Menu

Ruth you can tell yours are going to look really natural too, i guess starting as a B cup, even an empty B might help with “padding” ontop of the implant maybe? I really love the shape of yours.

Aww thank you for the compliments ladies.

I’ll make sure i post another in a few weeks so everyone can see how theirs may progress (if they do change at all!)

Ruth 116
    116p
    Menu

Steph I hope they will that was the main thing I wanted to achieve was them to look as natural as possible. Your probably right about it helping with padding on top of implant. Thank You, before surgery it’s so hard to visualise how they’ll look on yourself isn’t it? xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.