3 week post op UPDATE Started by: Katie m

• Author
    15p
    Menu
    +1

So I’m 3wpo today ladies… and I am so pleased with my results today I finally got to take a shower and shower my scars..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jo 46
    46p
    Menu

Yay!!! They look fantastic you must be so happy! They healing nicely! I’m 5 day’s po and I want to shower already! I’ve had an uplift and implants like you I hope by after Christmas mine are nicely healed like yours! Xx

Katie m 15
    15p
    Menu

Awww thanks they’ve healed loads in the last week…how are you feeling as my worse days where 4 and 5 xxx

K.mull 9
    9p
    Menu

They look really good. What size did you have? I love mine but wish they looked bigger in clothes. X

Katie m 15
    15p
    Menu
    +2

I had 325/350 high profile unders.they seem to be getting bigger and bigger. And my scars are so nice now I will upload a pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chantelle 14
    14p
    Menu

Post like this make me feel so much better and excited to get mines done. They look fab. @katiemc88. Who was your surgeon? My op is march 22nd just hope my results are as good as yours ill be very happy x

Katie m 15
    15p
    Menu

Thank you my surgeon was Linda fiumara x oh I bet your excited what profile and size are you having xx

Jo 46
    46p
    Menu

Wow look at how great they look now! It’s amazing how quickly the body heals! Looks like your scars are getting lighter by the week xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.