0p
    Menu

Well its 3 weeks PO and my boobs seem to have shrunk in 4 days šŸ™
    They look like C cups now
    To any girls debating on size, pick the biggest you get offered

sarah
    0p
    Menu

Hi Hun ,I feel the same mine seem to have shrunk loads and I feel I look a c cup but people say how big they look .cant wait to get measured.alot of people say they get bigger when they drop fully .i think we just get use to them being swollen and it seems dramatic when all swelling gone .xxx

Ashlee
    0p
    Menu

It’s the worst feeling ever! It’s like havent got my moneys worth
    I think yours look big though!
    Hopefully hun xxx

candybabey 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi ashlee, had a peek and no they look bigger than a c cup I think once you have ba and like Sarah mentioned the swelling goes down its more of the fact you get used to the swelled up look but then once it’s dā€¦&..f fully you will see results and Remember it’s better then what you originally had! And also a natural c cup is way smaller then what your are now post op. Hope this makes you feel better šŸ™‚ xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Ashlee they look perfect! Theyr so much bigger than you started and look really in proportion. Dont stress sweetie x

Ashlee
    0p
    Menu

Thankyou girls! šŸ™‚ youre all stars
    I hope this feeling passes or hopefully it’s a psychological thing we all seem to get
    I’m looking & just seeing C’s staring back at me eeek
    xxxx

Chanel
    0p
    Menu

They do shrink myn have and im just keepin in mind that they change again n again for upto a year n thinking that alot ov girls told me this happened to them n then they got bigger again xx

Ashlee
    0p
    Menu

I dont really believe in Dropping and fluffing after the first few weeks šŸ™
    Obviously they do from day 1 to when they settle
    Wish I had gone over 500cc’s now
    x

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I had 560cc nearly three weeks ago n feel like they have shrunk! Getting boob greed I think xx

happyme
    0p
    Menu

Honestly Hun I think yours look amazing!!! šŸ™‚ so many girls I know have gone up by 2 cup sizes once they have settled around the 9 month mark so just hang in there xxx

beca2
    0p
    Menu

Honestly you dont look like a C! Looks amazing! XXX

Sarah
    0p
    Menu

hi Hun I think we all have gone through this I don’t think mine are as big as I first thought and when I’m in my nurses uniform hardly anyone can really notice that I have had a boob job which is pretty disappointing ! I think your boobs look great and they still have many changes to go through. xx

Ashlee
    0p
    Menu

Hey Sarah, crappy feeling isnt it šŸ™
    Thankyou Beca2 & Happyme!! xxx

yuroda
    0p
    Menu

@ashlee hope you don’t mind me adding, I am 4 days post op, really can’t wait to see what they look like as cant really tell with all the straps on them x

Ashlee
    0p
    Menu

Accepted u šŸ™‚
    What size did u have hun? x

Menu

Ashlee they def do not look like a c cup! They look really good and really well healed!

Ashlee
    0p
    Menu

Im not sure if it’s a psychological thing – because I’ve had no pain & was back to normal straight after, I can’t feel the implant, it feels as tho I’ve had nothing done lol!
    x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.