3 weeks 3 days Started by: Louise green

• Author

Oh I’m counting down the days to get rid of the foam vest that has been absolutely awful it’s started pinching me a bit and I have ridges where it over laps on the sides I’m hoping these will go once I no longer have to wear it ?

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

You poor thing – so glad i didn’t need that but it will feel weird not wearing my all in one compression garment, are you taking it all off at 4 weeks or carrying on for 6? x

Menu

Yes gonna take off but told to wear the Spanx compression suit on its own for 2 weeks

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I am 4 weeks tomorrow and really want to ditch the black compression suit it as starting new job!!

Menu

Hi bel well I’m 4 and a half weeks , the pain has got really bad since taking of the foam vest it’s nerve pain I have also swelled more with just the Spanx on . I am having to sleep in the foam suit as it’s painful without never thought I would say I want to put it on ! How are you doing ?

Lauren 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Louise @foxtrot0503 how long past surgery are you now? I am a week tomorrow and my flanks vasered … Am in absolute agony with the foam vest! Covered in bruises and have so much fluid retention … Were you like this? I go on holiday in 5 weeks so garment should just be off all together but so worried about the pain, swelling more etc etc! I was hoping to look good and slim in time for holiday 🙁

Menu

i am now 4 and a half weeks . the pain is bad I agree with you, I also thought the foam vest was causing me a lot of pain but actually its worse without it and just the spanx on. I am having to still sleep in the foam vest as i need to support to get comfy. I am still swollen it goes down at night and gradually gets worse through the day it seems to be on my lower back mostly. I was black and blue from my rib gage to below my bum. my legs also went massive between week 1 and 2 this has now settled but still have a bit of swelling in my ankles. Hang in there i have bad nerve pain at the minute but seeing the light at the end of the tunnel my results are very good!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.