3 weeks after surgery! Is it normal!?! Started by: Gjtule

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hello everyone! On Friday will be 4 weeks after my surgery and my boobies are soo different! The right looks dropped significantly whereas left one sits at the same position since the day one! Do you think it looks normal or should i start to get worry!? I am so upset… i need some opionios please!

Gjtule 1
    1p
    Menu

Trying to upload pic

Gjtule 1
    1p
    Menu

Pic

Gjtule 1
    1p
    Menu

Do not know how to uplad pic

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jaclyn 41
    41p
    Menu

Really should even out. Try not to worry just now and see how things are at 6 weeks x

Gjtule 1
    1p
    Menu

Ech… i am so frustrated about it… so if after 6 weeks they will looks same as now should I contact clinic then?

Angie 2
    2p
    Menu

mine are so uneven too. ican’t stop thinking how different they are. i’m 3 weeks post op and so insecure about it. i had 2 different implants to decrease assymetry but oh boi it made it even worse! when i wrote to nurse and sent her a pic, she answered she didn’t see any major concerns and tells me to wait till 6 weeks.

Gjtule 1
    1p
    Menu

Angie
    I am checking my breasts every day and the waiting time is killing me :(( when was your surgery?

Angie 2
    2p
    Menu

26th of March. when i look at mine i just can’t believe anything can change anymore. one is just bigger. and i have no swelling. it’s the implant size. implant will not get any smaller inside! need to wait till 6 weeks to see nurse and she will reassure you everything is fine like they do in emails. than till 3 month to see surgeon who will tell you they healed properly and all is good. than god knows how much longer and what for.

Billy 9
    9p
    Menu

How have you got on? I’m 3 months post op and mine are completely different in terms of shape, size and height. They have been like this from day one with no change. I’m so worried and completely regretting my decision.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.