3 weeks PO: Still have asymetric breasts :( 400cc and 375cc Started by: Imogen

• Author
    24p
    Menu

Hi huns, I had my BA exactly 3 weeks ago now. I’m a bit concerned and quite saddened, as I had asymetric boobs before my operation therefore had 375cc in my left breast and 400 in my right. I now think that I should have had 425cc in one and 375cc in the other. Luckily, I went to my post 1 week op appointment and the nurse said I could get revision if they don’t change but my question is, if other girls have experienced the same on here, could you tell me if it got resolved or not? I am so anxious because on one hand I’m thinking maybe I am overreacting and one has just healed quicker than the other like I’ve been told by nurses etc, yet on the other hand I’m scared I’m not going to be able to get revision for this even tho the nurse said I could. It’s really easy to notice when I’m wearing clothes out and about that one is way bigger than the other too, even baggy tops. I am honestly so happy with my boobs as they’re better than I ever expected or imagined them to be, but I am just so saddened that one is bigger than the other. Really don’t want to seem like I’m complaining because I’m in love with my boobs, but the fact i had plans to go abroad a few times over the next few months has really got to me, as if I had to have revision surgery, then that will be another six plus weeks I’ll have to wait.

I know it might be too soon to tell being as tho it’s only been a few weeks since my op, but I feel like I am fully recovered from my procedure – I just want to know if anyone has experienced similar to what I have, and did it get resolved or not? Thanks guys in advance xxxxx

Summer 32
    32p
    Menu

Hi babe. I had asymetric boobs before my op too. I have 225cc and 250cc. My boob with 225cc settled way more quicker than my 250cc boob. I’m 4 weeks post op and 4 days and my 250cc has only just started to settle. I was so worried, I was very upset but it just takes time I promise. Xxxx

Robyn 6
    6p
    Menu

I’m having the same issue ! My right boob was oriogionally bigger and sat lower than my left and I got 320 in that and 350 In my left , now my left in noticeably a lot bigger than my right , in clothes also noticeable and it’s really getting to me x

Imogen 24
    24p
    Menu

Aw Robyn, I’m so sorry you’re experiencing this – it’s awful isn’t it! My right boob with the 400cc in is looking like a full b cup whereas my left with smaller implant (bigger boob) is looking like a DD! I really hope I can get it corrected. Let me know how/when things change for you xxx

Imogen 24
    24p
    Menu

Hi Summer, I guess it’s just the waiting game isn’t it. I’m 4 weeks post op so I’m trying not to worry about it too much until at least 6 weeks xx

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

Hello, I’m also having the same problem! I had my surgery last week on the 15th, but before surgery my left boob sat about 2 inches higher than my right and was smaller. I had 325cc in my left and 300cc in my right but now my left boob appears bigger than my right one one, the surgeon dropped the incision to match my other boob but now I think I should’ve had 325CC in both. I’m so sad about it too as it’s now noticeable in clothes where as before surgery it wasn’t noticeable in clothes or bras at all. I have my appointment with the nurse tomorrow so hopefully she can assure me they’ll settle and be even!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.