3 weeks post op 400cc hp overs Started by: Paula

• Author
    49p
    Menu
    +4

I am in love with my new boobs I feel like a new woman. I was so scared of having the op but I bit the bullet and had it done 3 weeks ago the recovery has been ok not much pain just stiff initially. My boobs are changing every day and I can wait to see the end result I thought I would share my pics as I was constantly look at them before I got my op Good luck girls hope you are all as happy as I am after op xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Susan 51
    51p
    Menu

Hi.
    Your pics have made me feel better about going for 400cc.
    Iv been really worried they would loik to big but yours look amazing.
    Thank you hun x

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Thanks Susan they were big at first but since swelling has gone down they aren’t that big you can’t even tell I have had them done when I have clothes on. I trusted my surgeon but I was also worried I was going to look like Dolly Parton haha How tall are you Susan? X

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu
    +1

Just looked at your profile yes you are taller than me and about the same weight I would deffo go 400 x

Laura 143
    143p
    Menu

They look really good now paula its good to see all the changes. Are they getting abit softer now xx

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks Laura yes they are softer and moving when I walk something I have never experienced before ha

Stacey 38
    38p
    Menu

They look amazing! Xx

Sarah 16
    16p
    Menu

I was really worried about having overs as I had convinced myself I would have unders, but seeing your pics has made me feel positive about it and I hope I will look as good as you. Xxxx

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Thank you Stacey xx

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Sarah there is a quicker recovery time with overs plus more of the implant is shown as under the muscle takes a little away xx

Susan 51
    51p
    Menu

Hi Paula

Im very tall, yours look amazing im hoping mine look as good

Ps, our daughters are friends !!!

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Haha are you Ambers mum? X

Mel 20
    20p
    Menu

You look amazing Paula. I am similar stats as you and have been offered 300-400 HP overs. When I tried them on in the bra the 400’s felt massive, After seeing yours I’m tempted to go with the 400’s though! What did surprise me was when I was told would be overs because I don’t have much breast tissue at the top due to pregnancy and breastfeeding I’m worried you will be able to see the implant .

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Hi I was offered the same but on the day of surgery the surgeon said 400 I was empty at the top due to breast feeding 3 children for a ye each Also when I tried sizers on I felt they were. To big but from reading on here loads of girls said they are bigger than the implant I am so glad I went with advise as I feel I would of gretted going with a smaller implant Trust you surgeon they have done hundred probably thousands of girls and seen results. Good luck Hun x

Mel 20
    20p
    Menu

Thank you so much Paula xx. I just hope they look as good as yours!

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Thanks Mel x

Susan 51
    51p
    Menu

I am indeed ???????? was dieing to know how you got on as we booked around the same time. Had pre op today and im going for 400cc high profile

Susan 51
    51p
    Menu
    +1

I am indeed ???????? was dieing to know how you got on as we booked around the same time. Had pre op today and im going for 400cc high profile

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu
    +1

Aww exciting times you will love them, if you need to ask anything feel free xx

Kate 56
    56p
    Menu

Looking lovely! I wish I’d gone
    For 400 now lol xxx

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Thanks lovely what size did you go Kate x

Susan 51
    51p
    Menu

Hi Paula iv passed My number via Amber not sure shes messaged, please could you give me a call, im stressin over size ????

Kelly Rose 34
    34p
    Menu

They look incredible! I’m only 5ft but I’ve decided on 400CC I was worried they wouldn’t be big enough as I have very little breast tissue myself but have a lot more confidence after seeing your pics 🙂

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Thanks Kelly I just wrote on your thread and attached pic. They will look bigger on you as your not quite as tall as me good luck with what you decide it’s the best thing I have ever done x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.