3 weeks post op feeling great Started by: Jodie

• Author
    39p
    Menu
    +1

Hey girls just thought I’d let you know as most girls who have had a really good recovery tend to forget but then we only get negative comments which makes people worry. I’m 3 weeks post op today and I feel great. Still getting little twinges in my boobs but that’s normal as I’ve read it’s just the nerve endings connecting back together. I do have a little rippling in both whilst you can’t see but I can feel them on my side boob. Nothing major 🙂 I have got pics up of my progress over the past few weeks and will continue to do so for a few weeks then every few months. Just to keep you all updated 🙂 xx

Ellie 28
    28p
    Menu

Hey, glad you are recovering well 🙂 I am 8 days po and I was just wondering, did you have sensitive skin on your boobs and has that subsided now?
    Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Jodie hope you don’t mind the add I had 380cc on Saturday so still early days recovering for me 🙂

Danielle 131
    131p
    Menu

I’m 3 weeks too 🙂 happy recovery x

Jodie 39
    39p
    Menu

@ellieberry hi Ellie. I did have really sensitive boobs on top but doesn’t seem too bad now. Still a bit sensitive but hardly anything. Still have no feeling from the nipple down either but that can take up to a year to come back xx

Kelly 9
    9p
    Menu

Hi Jodie, hope you don’t mind the add. I’m 18 days pre op and scared. Had my nurse appointment today and keep thinking should I change my size! Did you have second thoughts on your size before hand? I want a natural look as much as possible xx

Ellie 28
    28p
    Menu

Heya, thank you for replying! I’ve been so worried about everything, I’m just being silly! My boobs are very hard and sitting quite high up, completely numb from the nipple down and the nipples are very stretched and sensitive. I am slowly getting used to it though and I’m sure they’ll drop soon and soften up, I’m just being impatient!
    Happy healing xxx

Clairex 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Hey hun hope you don’t mind the add, i’m 3 weeks post op tomorrow! sounds like your recovery has been as easy as mine 🙂

Jodie 39
    39p
    Menu

@kellyd I was a bit like that and still kind of feel like that but I don’t think I would go bigger because of the risks. Just happy that I can wear a bikini without being insecure now lol.

@ellieberry
    they will sit up quite high for the first few weeks mine have dropped quite a bit since having the bandages off but still need to drop a bit more I think. Some people are faster than others I suppose. Yep, still no feeling in my nipples down. I can understands being impatient though. I really really want to go out Saturday night but not sure I should risk it just in case I get knocked :/ xx

Sophie 20
    20p
    Menu

@jodielr Hi Jodie, I’m having 250/275 cc moderate profile partials with Dr Fiumara on 25th April. I hope you don’t mind if I add you? So interesting to follow your progress. I’m glad that all went well for you.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.