3 weeks post op- not happy!! :( Started by: Holly

• Author
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls,

My Surgery was on the 11/07/18 with dr Marcellino.
    I went for 425cc, round, high profiel, under the muscle. I was an aa before. I wanted them round and perky but They are everything but that!!:(

Also, I’m very worried about the fold I discovered close to my armpits at the top of the boobs. I never used to have this before and it looks so ugly.. I’ve googled it but can’t seem to find anyone who has had the same.. looking around on Mya insta all the girls look amazing and seem to be so happy with the results. Mine are not even round or perky, don’t look big at all and the worst is that fold… will that fold go away and will they get bigger and rounder? I’m literally so upset. I know it’s a waiting game but I’ve not seen anyone with that fold and so worried this will not go away… please help! Xx

Photos attached – 3 weeks post op.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jaz 7
    7p
    Menu

Hey.
    Understand what you mean about not being round and perky. Well they are perky as in full looking but for being rounds it defo doesn’t show at the top of your breast which is odd.
    No idea what your stats are
    I’m 5’3
    9.7 stone
    Pre op 32A/B
    Implants 365cc High profile unders.
    I’m now 1 week post op and I’m a D/DD.
    Mine look very round and fake looking still which is apparently normal until they drop so I’m surprised yours look so natural.
    The fold I’ve never heard of but yeah i’ d be pretty worried and annoyed too.
    I would arrange a consultation with your surgeon again to stress your concerns and how it can be fixed.
    Remember you’re only 3 weeks post op. There may still be weird swelling and still alot of body adjusting to be done.

Chin up and all the best x

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Jaz 7.
    Rebecca 84
    84p
    Menu

Honestly, I wouldn’t worry. I know it’s so much easier said than done but they are going to change SO much. Mine were so high up and I had the folds like you when I first got them done and now they’re totally different. Take photos each week and you’ll start to see such a change and then you can look back from your first week to your 16 week or whenever and you’ll see such a change. I honestly wouldn’t worry yourself. They won’t stop changing for another year or so. You’ve got a long way to go yet. I’ll put some photos on to show you my progression x

Rebecca 84
    84p
    Menu
    +4

This was my first week on the left and my ninth week on the right.

Then 19th week. X

Attachments:
    Holly 9
    9p
    Menu

Thanks for your reply girls and Rebecca, thanks for sending over those pictures yours look unreal!! Really nice boobs – I feel more confident now about my fold going away if you say you had them as well.. yours look amazing now so I’m just gonna wait and hope for the best!

Did any of you girls wear the compression strap? If so, how long for? Xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

I had a compression strap on for 4weeks (minus a few days cause I was uncomfortable)

HayH 28
    28p
    Menu

I’ve been told to keep breast band on for 4 weeks also x

Nicola 3
    3p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I had my surgery on 28th July at Fitzroy in London .. I had 400cc high profile overs . I was quite flat chested before hand . I am so disappointed with my new breasts . I look like a boy .. I have no cleavage at all and I know people will say you need a good bra but I mean I literally have no definition on the top part of my chest . I have attached a pictures of my breasts without anything on and then pics with me wearing a basic cami top I actually look like a boy it doesn’t look or feel like I have had a breast enlargement and I am so distraught about it. Anyone else had this problem ? Xx

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Nicola 3.
    Francesca 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

Mine were horrid at three weeks post op! Was so upset, thought they looked stuck on, like cones in fact when I’d asker for them to be natural looking, and thought I’d gone too big. One year post op now and I love them – they settle, the swelling goes down and your body reacts well to them – trust the process x

Nicola 3
    3p
    Menu

Why can’t I upload pictures ? X

Nat 19
    19p
    Menu

You have to use an app to shrink your pics before they’ll upload, try photo compress if you have an iPhone @nicola

Nicola 3
    3p
    Menu

Thank you will give that a go xx

Nicola 3
    3p
    Menu

Okay ladies 400cc Hp overs .. so dissatisfied.. where are my boobs ? Don’t have cleavage at all as soon as I wear a top I look like a boy and so flat chested xx

Attachments:
    HayH 28
    28p
    Menu
    +2

I understand what your saying nicola do you have before pics? Go back and speak to the surgeon Hun it’s not fair that you feel like that xx

Nicola 3
    3p
    Menu

I was very flat chested before .. I don’t have any before but they took some at my pre op .. I’m worried they are going to tell me that itsbswelling but surely if it was swelling it would be bigger ? I’m actually fitting in my old bras which are a B cup I was suppose to be brought up to DD ! I’m so upset .. they are so small for one and there is literally just no definition on the top part of my chest I feel awful ! I can’t stop crying . 400cc is a decent size implant my breasts shouldn’t be this bad xx

Nicola 3
    3p
    Menu

I had the same surgeon you did .. how to I get in contact with him? My pc is on annual leave xx

HayH 28
    28p
    Menu

I’m so sorry to hear that Hun that’s really not nice at all, go back and speak to them see what can be done xx

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu

Holly: I didn’t have the fold but i was so upset about the shape of mine early on too and i know everyone says it but honestly in the next month they will change so much and be round and soft so don’t lose hope:)
    Nicola: you’re very early days they’ll still be very hard and stuck to your chest, once they drop&fluff I’m sure you’ll like them alot more, most peoples look stuck down and disappointing early on xx

Nicola 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Heidi – thanks for your reply .. the problem is they don’t even feel or look stuck on my chest .. I feel like I have t even had a BA .. they are so small and completely lacking any definition x

Holly 9
    9p
    Menu
    +3

Heidi- thank you… I know it’s a matter of time, I’m sure they’ll drop and fluff in time. I’m a fitness model and compete a lot so the muscles in my chest are so strong and pushing the implants down. Just takes time I guess. But it’s so hard to wait! I literally thought when you wake up you’d have boobs, and now I figured out when you have overs they look a lot more perky and round. Hopefully unders become rounder after a while.

Nicola- I’m so sorry you feel that way hun.. I would just contact your surgeon or whoever you had a consultation with and keep contacting them! That’s what I did I kept emailing them and now we’ve sent some pics to my surgeon as he is not in the country to see me. I’m sure yours will get bigger by time.. maybe your skin is just so tight that it takes a while? I wouldn’t worry too much.. (coming from me lol) but I’m sure all BA’s take a while to settle and look the way we want them to xxx

Holly 9
    9p
    Menu

Nicola- also, 400cc will at least make you go 4 sizes up. That’s what my surgeon told me. I have 425cc which is such a tiny difference from 400cc. Mine also look small to me I thought they’d be a lot bigger. I’m pretty sure because you didn’t have much before, your skin is very thingt and needs to stretch a little before the implants will be able to come out and show fully xx

Nicola 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Holly- hopefully it’s something like that I feel so terrible right now .. not what I was hoping for or expecting at all .. i haven’t got any contact details for my surgeon .. he didn’t really seem that interested at all if I’m honest just made me feel like a number .. next in line if you know what I mean .. my PC is on annual leave but I have my post op tomorrow in Birmingham.. so I’m going to express my
    Concerns to the nurse as I already have done on the phone and just hope they can get this issue resolved .. I feel so embarrassed and just so unhappy in myself now I feel like I’ve gone through all this for nothing .. and I have wanted his done for 12 years so it was a huge moment for me and it’s just not at all been what I expected or dreamed of xx

Holly 9
    9p
    Menu
    +2

Nicola- I’m so sorry you feel that way .. but you know what , I think in a couple of weeks you’ll look back at this message and think ;wow why was I being so worried!?

All the surgeons at Mya are so experienced and have done more than thousands of BA’s. I really think it’s your skin that is so tight around the implant and it needs to stretch. I didn’t have anything before and have 425cc an even mine are so small! But it’s jsut the skin and with me then the muscle that’s pushing it down. Your body needs to get used to it and the skin needs to expand in order for the implants to pop out nicely. You’re 400cc overs, I am 100% sure in a week or so they are gonna pop out!! 400cc is big enough. Give it time but also speak to the nurse and let her know your concerns. But I honestly think that your body is just getting used to it and getting ready for them to come out nicely. Try not too worry to much, everything will turn out fine I’m sure xxx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

Hi hun 3 weeks post op is soo early to know how you gonna heal implants take 6 months to a year to fully settle mine where stil changing at 8 months post op xxx

Marie sh 23
    23p
    Menu
    +2

@staceymlx So glad you said 6 months to a year. I’m now 4 months post op, yes they are softer but I don’t think they have fully dropped and fluffed so glad to see it can take longer x

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

@marie06 your welcome people think than after the 6 to 12 week mark they are fully healed and sorted and that’s your final results but it’s just not the case at all it takes up to 18 months more the nerves to heal and can still get pain from nerves until then xxx

Ayesha 13
    13p
    Menu

Hey sweetie clearly you still have a lot swelling and your implants need to drop and settle in once the swelling gone that crease will go your boobs are still funny shape as your body needs to ease up off them it can take up 6-12 months to settle down and spring out to there shape it’s way to early to be stressing out

Paula 12
    12p
    Menu
    +2

Hi gilrs , Me i do 425cc over and is verry small what i want me , before op i speck with Mya for change the size for do more big but Mya dont want change me and i go for 425 cc want surgerry offerent me first time and i am not happy with rezults because is small my boobies

Paula 12
    12p
    Menu

I have 2 months op and is not change verry more my boobies , so is not verry good

Holly 9
    9p
    Menu

Ayesha – Thanks honey I feel better now I hear from a lot of people don’t worry that crease will go eventually.. so I’m gonna stop stressing and just let my body do what it needs to do! Can’t wait for the day I wake up and that crease is gonna lol I think I’m gonna cry from happiness.. Thanks xxxx

Holly 9
    9p
    Menu

Stacey- thanks babes I know you’re right 3 weeks is too early to say anything… I’m just impatient lol. Thanks for your reply and let the waiting game begin! 🙂 xxx

Menu

Rebecca, how big did you go? I am 3 weeks post op with 450 cc unders and I’m already dissatisfied wishing I went bigger. All of the fullness I had at the top right after is gone and they are asymetrical right now as well which I know can be normal. I’m so sad thinking they are going to shrink

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Michelle.
    Nicola 3
    3p
    Menu

Would anyone be willing to give me their surgeons email address please ? I have attached another photo .. this is not what someone’s breast look like after getting a BA and I can’t deal with it anymore . Xx I had 400cc Hp overs

Attachments:
    Holly 9
    9p
    Menu

Nicola- who was your surgeon? Xx

Nicola 3
    3p
    Menu

Dr giannas !! I feel so upset xx

Nicola 3
    3p
    Menu

That’s not normal at all ! I look like a boy xx

Holly 9
    9p
    Menu
    +1

Nicola – call the clinic tomorrow and ask for your surgeons email or even for a second opninion from another surgeon if yours is on annual leave? Maybe you can come in and see another surgeon just to look at it and advice? Xx

Holly 9
    9p
    Menu

Nicola – I don’t have my surgeons email I always email Fay who was at my consultation and she emails it through. Xx

Nicola 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Holly- I’m going to call them tomorrow.. it doesn’t look right does it ? I feel so sad and down and I don’t even want to leave my house ! Xx

Illy 10
    10p
    Menu

Nicola how many weeks post op are u mine looked like that i was very flat chested with hardly any chest skin 1 week on they are falling into place and looking more like boobs i think when u have hardly any skin it takes longer to stretch

Holly 9
    9p
    Menu

Nicola – I think it’s exactly what illy says, the skin need to stretch which takes a while! If the skin is so tight it just pushes the implants down and they can’t reallt show themselves as the skin is too tight. I know how you feel.. it’s not how you wanted to feel after surgery, but I really think it’s the skin. You can see from your pics that it’s so shiny and that means that it’s very tight and trying to stretch. I would call the clinic anyway just to get some reassurance.. but I’m 100% sure that in a weeks time they will start popping out more day by day. Xxx

Sara 15
    15p
    Menu

Hey Nicola, how are you feeling today? Did you manage to speak to someone at Mya?xx

Megan 18
    18p
    Menu

@nicolamcgrory300609 hi Nicola mimes were very similar to yours the first week post op. They called it tenting and it’s just what the other girls have said about the skin being stretched. The reason why you have no definition could be because of tenting as this lifts up the skin between your boobs and makes them appear undefined and almost like one boob or no boobs.
    Mine went down as the days went on and now I don’t have it all at 5 week post op. How are u getting on now?xx

Emily 10
    10p
    Menu

Please don’t worry, they will change so mush! Mine where the same and have now changed shape completely! Don’t be disheartened xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.