3 weeks post op! Oh they are changing Started by: Rosie coffey

• Author
    21p
    Menu
    +3

Hi girls 3 weeks tomorrow and they’ve changed so much !!!!! Love them! Still have bruising on chest that won’t heal but I’ll put pics up.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Wow they look amazing! I bet youre so pleased 😀 xx

Nicky 15
    15p
    Menu

They look really natural! I have mine this Friday so exciting!

How r u feeling after 3 weeks? Are back to normal? X

Jennifer 90
    90p
    Menu

They look great hun! Hope your recovery’s been good! Xx

Jasmine
    0p
    Menu

Hi hun! just wondering what cc you went? they look amazing 🙂

Rosie coffey 21
    21p
    Menu

Thanks girls! Feeling hard still and stiff but I feel all myself. Some aches now and then. I had 325cc partials hp. So pleased. First 3 weeks are a roller coaster of uncomfortableness, slight pain, and boob greed haha! But now I’m happy n feel myself again so don’t worry and just be prepared xxx

LadyBear 5
    5p
    Menu

You look fabulous! Did you have round or teardrop shaped implants? Also, who was your surgeon and at what location did you have surgery? Thanks for sharing your experience and photos! Xx

Hayley 64
    64p
    Menu

I’m glad you’re feeling a lot better about them now. They look amazing so you have every reason to be happy! xxx

Rosie coffey 21
    21p
    Menu

I had dr fiumara at fitzroy London. Had round partials hp 325cc she was amazing. I wanted teardrop but she said she could get a fuller but more natural shape with the round which she has.xxxx love them ladies xx

Alice 27
    27p
    Menu

@rcoffey They look great hun, hope you don’t mind the add, I’m 3 weeks post op tomorrow 🙂 x

melanie 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi rosey hope u dont mind the add hun im one week post op. Had 300 cc overs xx

melanie 2
    2p
    Menu

Sorry ‘rosie’ lol. These stupid tablets hav made me so tired i cant even spell at the min lol xx

Rosie coffey 21
    21p
    Menu

Hahahhaha oh no! Don’t mind ad ladies I’ll post more pics when I’m 4 weeks they keep changing xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.