3 weeks post op uplift and 275cc implant with Dr Andreas giannitrapini Started by: Lisa

• Author
    12p
    Menu
    +2

Here is a photo of my progress 3 weeks post op ….. hope this can be helpful to someone as I struggled to find much when I was doing my research on Dr Andreas giannitrapini x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Miranda 6
    6p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing!! I bet you’re so happy. What size were you to beggin with if you don’t mind me asking? X

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi Miranda ….. I was an empty 34b/c before …. had 375 hp implants under muscle with uplift x

Carla 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Hi Lisa was your implants mod plus, only I’m having uplift and implants but don’t want massive, yours look great x

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

Hi Carla …. no they were high profile ….. 275cc ….. was an empty b/c before the op x

Carla 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Lisa, I’m a empty 34b/c , so I will be happy with 275cc high profile has I want to have the natural look rather then going to big x

Lian 49
    49p
    Menu

Hi,I’m booked for surgery with Dr Giannitrapani in May! I’m having 325cc unders hp, it’s nice to see some of his work as don’t see it very often on here x

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Yes I agree Lian …. I struggled when I was doing my research so thought I would show some of his work to others who are doing their research or thinking of having him etc x

Susie
    0p
    Menu

Hi Lisa, hope you don’t mind me sending a friend request. I am having an uplift and 275cc high profiles over on 18th April. I also found it hard finding examples of this as everyone seems to have 350 plus. I was getting anxious that 275cc was too low but my surgeon was clear that he would not go higher due to the amount of tissue being removed. Yours look amazing and I feel far more confident now.

Ellie 16
    16p
    Menu

So happy youve postes this i had implants with Dr. G last year, now having to have an uplift with him this year, havent been able to find muxh but yours look GREAT xx

Rebecca
    0p
    Menu

Hi Susie,

Are you having an uplift, implants and tissue removal? I got suggested this but told it might be too risky.

Who is your surgeon? And I would love to keep update with how it goes.

Good luck!!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.