3 weeks to go Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    2p
    Menu

Hi girls, my surgery is in 3 weeks today. I’m having Mr netri and he has ordered 375 and 400cc for me and told me to tell him which I want on the day of my surgery. I’m starting to panic because I’m still so unsure. 400cc seems big and I don’t want them to overpower my body, I also tried 350cc and they seemed far too small, the obvious choice would be 375cc but I’m worried about boob greed and I really want a good cleavage with no bra. Any thoughts? Thank you in advance x

Jolene 2
    2p
    Menu

Mine is on the 19th July I’m still deciding on 400 or 450 like you I don’t know what to do!!!! Probably going to go back to my surgeon and let him decide.. I don’t want boob greed either!!!! X

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

It’s so so difficult isn’t it. I’m worried about rippling and things like that too but I think I’m swaying more towards the 400cc because of the amount of people I’ve seen post about how you should go for biggest you’re offered x

Jolene 2
    2p
    Menu

I know what you mean!!! I don’t think there’s massive difference in the sizes either babe I hope it all goes well for you x

Amy 14
    14p
    Menu

Mines a week today !! I already went for surgery on the 11th but cut a long story short it got cancelled just as i was about to go down to theatre !! Im having 2 different sizes .. where ive now had time to think it over i cant decide what I want !! Either 350 in one and 375 in the other … or 375 and 400. I had my heart set on the second option last time but now I just dont know 🙁 I have a really small waist but im curvy on the bottom and I want whats best for my shape! Ahhh its so frustrating isnt it lol xx

Jolene 2
    2p
    Menu

Wow how come it got cancelled??? I ideally want to lose half a stone so am watching what I eat haha I’ve got a big bum but 11 stone so don’t want to look too big or too small!!!! Do you get like 2 options when you go into surgery? My pc said she had ordered me both sizes xx

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

I got offered 400cc but I’ve gone with 350cc as 400 felt to big for me. If you can’t decide I would honestly go and try them on again or do the rice test? X

Jolene 2
    2p
    Menu

What is the rice test keep hearing about it xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.