3 weeks today post op Started by: Kerry

• Author
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls
    I’ve had a roller coaster of emotions, thought they were too small at first, they were not what I expected. After 3 weeks im finally loving them, the r still hard but have dropped abit xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi sweet, I’m three weeks post op too. Do you feel like one of yours is dropping and fluffing before the other? Your boobs look great by the way!xx

Kerry 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi yes my left 1 is dropping and fluffing more, hope they will catch up with each other xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

They look great Hun!! Do you feel totally different about them??? I’m on this rollercoaster… One day I love them… Next I wish I had gone bigger…

I’m only day 8 PO… And I’m hoping the dropping and fluffing process happens soon ?? x

Polina 2
    2p
    Menu

Hi Kerry,they look perfect ..what size and shape did you have?

Kerry 7
    7p
    Menu

Yes Sammii I feel happy now, the r still abit hard but hoping they will soften soon, I had 300cc unders hp xx

Menu

They look good girl!! What size were you before and how tall are you?? I’m looking at 300 unders but I’m only 5ft3 and a size 6 and worries they may look too big xx

Karen 3
    3p
    Menu

They look fantastic Kerry!

I will be getting 250cc -300cc on the 24th. I was a little worried that the 300cc would be too big but they look amazing on you!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.