300 & 325 cc high profile partials Started by: Charlotte

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hey girls,

Met my surgeon this evening, better late then never haha. The man is in high demand. Anyway i want to be a D so he’s said 300 in my right and 325 in my left as there’s a slight difference. High profiles and partials. Anyone have any pics I can have a look at? So excited just over two weeks to go until my op ❤️

Jen <3 11
    11p
    Menu

Sorry Hun I don’t have pics but I’m having the same cc and partials! I reali like to see some pics as I’m a bit worried about the high profile xxx

Charlotte 1
    1p
    Menu

I am the same as you. I thought I was 34 a/aa but I am a 32 apparently.
    How are you finding the healing process?
    Ah yeah if you could that would be fab. I have my pre op later I am really nervous all this talk about mrsa has made me paranoid lol xxx

Rose 19
    19p
    Menu

Hi Hun I’m having mine on Tuesday 325cc HP under with Mr Marcelino. My MRSA result are ok. So I’m very excited now.

Charlotte 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

wow they look huge and amazing!!!

How have you felt it so far? do you think mine will be of a similar size I am a 34a/aa xxx

Charlotte 1
    1p
    Menu

how long did It take for your results? are the chances high of having it do you know?

I bet you cant wait 🙂 you will have to show me once they are done xxx

Rose 19
    19p
    Menu

Hi Hun Charlotte, I went to clinic in Bristol Tuesday and my nurse emailed me today that the result all ok. I will post photos here once all done. Xx

Rosie 29
    29p
    Menu

Thank you! I’m feeling great. I’m back at work and had very little pain the whole time. I am pretty much back to normal now haha. I reckon yours would be a little bit smaller as I was bigger at first. But they will still look amazing xx

Charlotte 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks girls 🙂 I will let you know how my pre op goes xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

It’s nice to read other girls are having/had two different size implants like I will be?. 325cc and 350cc high profile on the 10th September my BA is.. Nervous already but excited! Good luck to the girls having theirs before me and happy healing ? x

B Michaela 24
    24p
    Menu

Hey @chaearl just accepted you 😀 feel free to have a nosey and let me know if you have any questions!!
    Excited for you 🙂 xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.