300/325cc photos ?! Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Hey,

I’m currently a 34D having an lift and 325cc implants. Whenever I look online at 300cc photos they look really small ! I know I’m obviously a fair size already at 34D but will probably lose a size/half with the lift so hoping the implants bring me to a full DD/E.
    Does anyone have photos with 300/325cc implants ? Thanks in advance

Ashlee -1
    -1p
    Menu

I’m in a similar situation! I’m currently an (empty) large D/small DD depending on bra – booked in for 30th October for lift with implants. My surgeon recommended 325/350 implants. After trying them in my bra today I’m thinking to go with the 325 (I don’t want them to look really fake!) But with having the uplift as well, I am also conscious that this will make me lose some size. I’m hoping to end up a full E…

Any advice appreciated!

Stef 1
    1p
    Menu

This is a tough one as the implants look different depending on your rib cage, build and the boob tissue you have already! Have you guys had a look on Instagram at different gals? My op is 6 December with an ex MYA surgeon (Linda Fiumara) and she has such varied sizes with the same sized implants. It’s really hard to compare to other people so I’d show your surgeon example photos of what you want, and trust their judgement, however scary that seems!

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.