300-350CC under the muscle- BEFORE & AFTERS? Started by: Gemma

• Author
    18p
    Menu
    +2

Hi girls, what does everyone think about 300-350cc? I have a flat chest, id say I’m an A cup currently and I’m sooooooooo broad on my upper body. Do youse think they’ll look massive or relatively natural?
    Does anyone have any before and afters they wouldn’t mind sharing please?
    Thankyou?

Muz 11
    11p
    Menu
    +6

I’ve just had 350cc HP unders on Thursday. I wouldn’t say they are massive but I can see the potential in them already especially in my frame. I was a 32A cup before. If you message me I’ll send u some pics x

Monica 25
    25p
    Menu
    +3

I’m about a small B and I have narrow chest and shoulders however my surgeon said 350cc is the biggest he would put in me but 275cc is my safe size. Obvs I will want to go biggest I can haha.. but if you’re broader I imagine they could put a bigger size in for you..? I’m not with MYA btw so now sure who your surgeon is x

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

I’ve just had 325 cc I’m 5.9 and broad and I am so upset that didn’t go bigger. I was a b cup before. They look slightly better but no way near what I thought! I should have gone for 400cc min!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Can’t tell you how upset I am. I don’t know why I didn’t ask for bigger it’s my fault but now I can’t stop crying I spent all that money and they just look better. But still small

Michelle 2
    2p
    Menu
    +2

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

I’m 5.7 and have broad shoulders, I’m a 34b currently and was recommended 350 or 375 for a natural look for my frame.
    Laura- that’s really helpful to hear, everyone has said go for the largest you’re recommended but I was nervous I’d be too big! Hearing your feedback I’ll be going for 375!! Thanks 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Michelle 2.
    Lara 30
    30p
    Menu
    +2

I initially went for 350cc but then changed my mind to 375cc partial unders. Im 5’8″ and 54kg, was a flat 32AA but very narrow chested and skinny, so my surgeon picked UHP due to my narrow chest as I didn’t want a side boob. I was thinking maybe I should have gone for 400cc, but trying on the sizers and looking at the before and afters on other people it seemed really big for me, esp. if its UHP. I heard 25cc isn’t much of a difference. Now 10 days PO, they haven’t dropped and fluffed to see the final result yet but i like them so far.

Menu

Please could you send me pics before and after as I’m going for 350cc and I’m a 32a at the moment x

Gemma 18
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Laura, what size are you now then with 325implants? I’m sure they’ll look perfect, you’ve probably just got abit of boob greed?

Gayle 18
    18p
    Menu
    +3

Hi I was a 32a before I’m very slim, tall and broad so I wanted natural looking. I ended up getting 350cc hp unders in my right and 325cc mod + in my left because of asymmetry. I’m glad I asked for 350 and 325 rather than 300 and 275. If I’d gone smaller I think I would have been unhappy but I’m now a 32D but they don’t look out of place:-) I can send you before and afters but can’t post on here because it wasn’t through mya x

Dina
    0p
    Menu

Hi I am looking to get 400 cc implants high profile would you please send me pictures of your result . Regards

Jodie 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi, i had 350 in my left and 400 in my right. Im 5ft6 and 9st 1 wearing an empty 34b before.
    Im almost 3 weeks post op if this helps x

Ellen 13
    13p
    Menu
    +2

Hey,

I had 325cc unders. I was a 32a and am size 8, 5ft4. Im now 6wpo, below are the pictures of before, 1wpo and yesterday 🙂

Id say im a 32dd or 32e. I got measured yesterday as a 30g but im not willing to accept that haha!

Hope this helps!

It wont let me attach! I can send if you like!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Ellen 13.
    Jodie 3
    3p
    Menu

Wont let me upload.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Jodie 3. Reason: Afters
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Jodie 3.
    Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Hi I’m probably a full d. Maybe a dd. But they don’t look like a dd, I think they measure bigger. I don’t know anyone yet that has said they wish they had gone smaller. I’m getting 440cc next time and I think that will bring me to an e cup

Vi 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Ellen
    I got my boobs done on aug 6th 300cc gummy under hp. After my surgery i measure my boobs and at 33in and now after a week they goes down to 32in.
    Are you boobs drop and fluffy yet? Do they get bigger or smaller now ? ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sarah 3
    3p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing so far.

Carole69 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi my surgery is booked for 24th sept im so excited got my consultation with Gary Traynor on 29th august. Im 5ft 6 10st 9 size 12/14. Not sure what size implants i can have. My pc says i am a 34d now. Want to be quite big after swelling has gone. Anyone any ideas what size i should ask for. I cannot wait to get them. Thank you

Sheena 1
    1p
    Menu

How was your pain VI?

Menu
    +1

Hi, I went 325cc under the muscle. I’ve had my surgery on Tuesday 20th August.
    I was a 32A size 8 before and my after was taken the day of my surgery!
    I specifically told Dr Traynor that I did not want them to be massive and I wanted them to look as natural as possible!
    I’m absolutely made up with the results
    Hope this helps x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.