300-400cc overs Started by: Sacha

• Author
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Hey everyone! I’m booked in on 22nd March but I’m struggling to make my mind up over how many cc’s to have!
    Dr Traynor offered me 300 325 350 375 and 400.
    I am currently a 34B and would like to achieve a full 34D (5ft4 and size 12) When I tried the sports bra on with the implants I liked the look of 375cc but I’m worried that this will be too big and I will be stuck with big boobs that I don’t like. Im under the impression that 300cc is 2 cup sizes?
    Please help if anyone has had a similar size 🙂

Diane 14
    14p
    Menu

Hi sacha.
    Mr traynor offered me the same range. Im thinking either 350 or 375 overs. Starting with a 34AA/A Cup. Looking to be a full C/small D. Also worried if they are too big but loved the look when trying on implants of both. Been told to go for the biggest of the sizes as people get boob greed and wish the went bigger anyway
    Xx

Sacha 6
    6p
    Menu

I’m also stuck between 350 or 375! I mean I shouldn’t really be bothered about my cup size as long as I like how they look! I may just go for the 375 🙂 xx

Diane 14
    14p
    Menu

Im thinking the same 🙂 do you have your surgery booked?

Sacha 6
    6p
    Menu

Yes I’m booked in for 22nd March 🙂 wish I could bring all of the implants home and try them on with outfits to be certain!

Amanda 28
    28p
    Menu
    +6

Hi, I had 300cc high profile with mr Traynor just under 2 weeks at Preston. He was great & im healing well. Still a bit swollen & left one is dropping a bit more than rightie but all is well. I’ll send u a pic of mine? I was empty 34a. Xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amanda 28
    28p
    Menu
    +1

Also, I haven’t been measured yet but I wanted to be a cup which I think I will be having the 300’s. The biggest he offered me was 275cc but I asked for the 300’s as I was more comfortable with this size. He said that wasn’t a problem & im glad I went with the biggest size.
    Good luck with your surgery & enjoy the experience! Xx

Amanda 28
    28p
    Menu

I wanted to be a C cup! Phone missed the C out! X

Sacha 6
    6p
    Menu

Yours look great! I’ve got a second consultation with dr Traynor because I’m concerned that I may need 2 different sized implants (right one slightly larger than the left) so I will ask him about sizes to put my mind at ease! I’m thinking the 350cc 🙂

Sacha 6
    6p
    Menu

We’re yours over the muscle or under? Xx

Amanda 28
    28p
    Menu

Mine were under muscle. The muscles were painful at first but nothing you can’t control with pain killers! Small implants really do go a long way as I was worried 300s may be too small, but I told mr Traynor I wanted a fuller natural look & that’s exactly what he has gave me. Trust him & u will b happy xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Sacha Im in with mr traynor on the 22nd to at Preston!

This is seriously the hardest part as it’s getting closer I’m so excited, I’m stuck on sizes to! The biggest I got offered is 300 as my back is a 27 A cup but I wear a 30b! Think I might go with 300s was debating pushing for 325 but thinking my frame couldn’t handle it! Are you getting unders?

Amanda yours look amazing!! It’s so good seeing some 300cc pics I find it hard to find! Xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu

Don’t know why i said mr instead of dr LOL!!

Amanda 28
    28p
    Menu

Thanks Nicole! I’m happy with them. I’d say go for the biggest he offers. I would’ve regretted it if I hadn’t & would’ve always wondered what they would be like with the bigger size. Try the rice test as this really helped me. I bought a 34c bra & measured 300g of rice, put them in food bags & they fitted (if not more!) perfect! I found it hard researching pics of 300cc’s. It’s so hard to make that decision, it was the rice tests that done it for me in the size bra I wanted xxx

Hannah 21
    21p
    Menu

Hi I was a 32 b to start off with I have 375 overs and I’m now a 34ff. X

Menu

Hi @sacha1234 i was a 34b size 10 and had 400 high profile unders. They are so much more fuller and suit my frame. Im measuring a 32F but i sure as hell dont feel that big! I love the size now nd they dont look ridiculous! If you want to, add me and look at my progress 🙂 xx.

Attachments:
    Sacha 6
    6p
    Menu

@NICOLE A I’m also at Preston! And Noo I asked about unders but he said definitely overs for me! I think I will do the rice test to try to decide 🙂

Hayley 8
    8p
    Menu

I had 375cc hp overs, I was a 32b, 7st 10, size 6 and I don’t feel like mine are too big! To be honest you can’t even tell I’ve had them done in clothes! If I could of I would of went bigger but I pushed to get to that size, but overall I’m soo happy! Just got abit of boob greed I think haha xx

Hayley 6
    6p
    Menu

@mandb84 I have added you, hope you don’t mind. I’m booked for 20th June and have similar stats to you.
    Your results are what I’m hoping for!
    You look great x

Amanda 28
    28p
    Menu

Thanks Hayley. I’ve recently been measured too & they’ve settled a lot more now. I’m a 30DD/E! Good luck with your procedure! U must be so excited! Xxxx

Hayley 6
    6p
    Menu

I’ve struggled to find someone that’s as small as me, I’m a 30 back and I only weigh 7st so I was relieved to see your results looking so natural. I can’t believe the pic you posted was only 2 weeks po?! No bruising at all?!
    I’m thinking I’ll go for 300 I’m about 5 ft 4 and want a natural look, I’m so petite any bigger and I’d fall over I think haha xx

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu

Hi ladys i was a 34b i had my surgery on Friday..i was thinking of havinh 400cc but boob greed kicked in and i want 450cc. On the day of surgery i actually had 500cc HIGH profile overs. I coukd be happier with them, iv got more than i expected.

Good luck deciding hun its a hard time ESPECIALLY when we look at others and think i want them boobs ????.

Amanda 28
    28p
    Menu

Shauntelle yours look fab! Hayley, I didn’t get much bruising at all, but had bruising on my groins! It was the swelling moving down body I was told. They’ve changed so much now 3 months later. Dropped & filled out at bottom. I’ll put pic of what their like now xxx

Attachments:
    Amanda 28
    28p
    Menu

I’m now 30DD but they don’t look it in clothes! Xxx

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Hi
    I was a 34 C ( or so I thought) before. I had 350/375 HP overs 6 weeks ago I now measure 30 FF. I had Dr Traynor, I wanted to look fuller and natural, I chose the biggest size he offered me. I am very happy with the results. Good luck with your op.

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Let’s see if it lets me attach a photo

Anonymous
    3p
    Menu

Again

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.