300 or 325 cc ???? Started by: Nina wiseman

• Author

I am booked in for my surgery in September. The surgeon advised I go under with HP. He also said that 300cc would fit comfortably but I could go for 325cc I’m currently a 32b and I’m looking to achieve a full c/d. I had chosen to go with 300cc however it not worried they may look to small however also worried 325 will look to big. I originally wanted 250 ! I’m around 5ft 6 weighing around 8stone so really don’t want the boobs to make me look larger. Any advise would be great as I’m changing my mind every half an hour ! Before and after photos would help a lot. I can’t wait to get them done just want to make sure I go with the right size !

gemma 47
    47p
    Menu

Personally I really don’t think 325 will look too big at all I’m only 5″2 and I’m having 400. It sounds like you’re really nice and slim so I don’t think you should worry abou feeling larger xx

Menu

Thanks Gemma, I must have looked through around 100 before and after but each cc looks different on everyone. Once girl had 275 which looked huge however I’ve seen some 300 that look small. I’m leaning towards 325 I just need to find someone my size who has had them !

Menu

Hi Nina i am 7 days post op previously a 32a/b 8 stone and 5’4. I had 300 cc and I wish I had gone for 325cc as i feel they are quite small even though I am still in the early stages. Also u lose a bit of volume going under the muscle. X

Menu

Tried to upload pics but it won’t left me 🙁

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Amanda Young 8.
    Beci 26
    26p
    Menu

I’m 5 foot 4 and 7 stone 6. I was flat chested before hand and I had 295cc and 320cc due to assymetry. I’m currently wearing a 32C sports bra and I’m 13 days post op. There nicely in proprion for my body xx

Heidi 217
    217p
    Menu

I was completely flat before, had 300cc HP and now measure a 32D, will try attach pics xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu
    +1

They are exactly what I want ! They looking amazing.

Sian -3
    -3p
    Menu

I’m in the same situation I was offered 280-325 unders, mines in september too and I’m currently a B hoping for a D. Have you tried the rice test? I tried 300 rice and they were perfect, also my surgeon was worried he would struggle to fit the 325 in. I’ve picked 300 but not sure if that was right.
    I know the difference is tiny and you would barely notice the extra 25!
    My surgeon said he can order both then during surgery he will choose what looks best, could you do that maybe xx

Menu

Yeah, they have ordered both for me too. It’s such a difficult decision to make ! I really don’t know what to do.

Sophie 12
    12p
    Menu

Hey Nina. The difference between 300 and 325 is 25cc whixh is the equivalent to a shot glass. Go with the 325, the difference isn’t noticable ???? , I would anyway!x

Lis212 17
    17p
    Menu

I’m in similar position but mine is 285cc or 315 cc and I want to be a full D cup from a b!

Menu

They didn’t give me the choice of 315cc, I’m leaning towards 325 more so now I just wish I could see how big they will be before I get them !

Louise 26
    26p
    Menu

Hey, this may not be very helpful as we have very different stats, Im 5ft2, 8and half stone but I had 325cc, started from a small 32C and 6mpo I’m a 32F. Sounds big but they’re not really, they look no bigger than a DD. I think you’d be able to pull off the 325s x

HayH 28
    28p
    Menu

Always go bigger, you’ll regret if not, I had 350cc hp unders, wish I could of had 400cc but surgeon wouldnt go bigger than 350cc x

Menu

I got 320 uhp unders 13 days post opp atm I’d go the biggest you can ..I would of if the surgeon agreed lol im very petite and this size looks big on my frame, I love them atm , hopefully they stay the size the r now .I’ll attach a photo

Attachments:
    Menu

Hi Hun, I got :300 hp unders.
    I’m quite petite and I am so so pleased with the results
    Pics attached xxx

Attachments:
    Menu

They looks amazing ! I really can’t wait ! 3 weeks now. From looking at the photos the difference doesn’t seem much at all

Megan 18
    18p
    Menu

Hi @ninawiseman I had 350cc unders 5 weeks ago. That’s only a shot glass more than 325cc.
    I’m 5ft1 and weigh 48kgs pre op I was a 32aa. So I’m quite short and I worried the implants would make make look wide or frumpy but it’s not been the case at all.
    You’ve got an even better height on you so 325cc will sit even nicer on you! I was originally offered 300/325 then my surgeon had another look and he offered me 350. It didn’t even look much bigger on the 3D scanner but I just went with the bigger size and in really happy xxx

Lola 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi @ninawiseman I had 325cc Moderate plus profile 5 days ago! i started as a 32b so i imagine i will be a 32DD when theyre done. I’m quite tall {5ft 8} but my frame is very narrow and i dont feel like they look too big on me at all! If anything they just make my waist look tiny.

Try not to over think it because 25cc is not much at all. I was stuck between 325 and 350 so to be safe i got 325. xx

Menu

Lola, do you have a photograph of yours ?

Emily 10
    10p
    Menu

Go as big as you can! Honestly you won’t regret it, I had 425cc and mine don’t look too big at all!! Honestly once you get used to them you wish you’d gone bigger xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.