310-345 under, moderate and HP pics? Started by: Emma

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi, just had consultation and been advised on either 310 or 345 either moderate profile or hp. I am a size 10, 9 stone, and was wondering if anyone had similar, preferably with pics to look at, thanks in advance

Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Hey, Feel free to add me 🙂 xx

Paige 7
    7p
    Menu
    +1

Interested in this too ?

Menu

Hi, i had 350 hp unders just over 3 weeks ago ill add few pics if it works. Feel free to add me x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emma 3
    3p
    Menu

OK thanks

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Hey @sophiee07 – I’ve sent you a friend request, hope you don’t mind? I’m going in on 3rd November for 300&325 cc either mod plus or HP unders. Torn between the two profiles though… ? Xx

Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey @icrlm, I have just accepted. The difference in sizes is minimal so personally i would go 325. Mine are HP Unders too chick xx

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu
    +1

Hey @sophiee07 thanks for accepting 🙂
    I’m having both sizes due to asymmetry, it’s just the profile that either I or my surgeon needs to decide on. I have wide quite wide breasts already so the mod plus would give me a fuller cleavage, although it is only going to be subtle. The concern with HP is that the rippling from the implant my be visible as I have very little breast / fatty tissue on my chest and above my nipple. I think I might just let the Dr. decide on the day, which she said she would prefer.
    How was your recovery with unders? Are you happy with your results? Xx

Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey @icrlm
    Yes i was the same with little breast tissue, but couldn’t have mod’s due to them being too wide for my body.

Recovery for me was great! I had them done Sunday morning, Slept at home Sunday afternoon then I was out and about shopping on the Monday and didn’t slow down from there! I also stopped any pain meds Tuesday morning. I think keep yourself busy so you dont have time t dwell or even think if you are in pain or not lol!

I am soo happy with my results! I feel like i should have stopped being a whimp a long time ago and just had them done!

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu
    +1

Hey @sophiee07
    Did your surgeon say anything about maybe getting rippling with HP?
    Oh wow, an amazing recovery then! It sounds like recovery can be anything from amazing to awful and I suppose it’s just luck. I’m expecting the worst just so that if I am one of the unlucky ones at least I’m prepared for it so hopefully it won’t be as bad. I’m in a dilemma about whether I should stay in a hotel after the op as it’s a 2.5 hour journey home, which I don’t fancy doing if I am released as late as 11pm.
    I’m pleased your happy with your results 🙂 I can’t wait for my op now! I’m currently doing loads of searching at pre and post op pics (AKA boobling by my boyfriend ?) to give me an idea on what to expect. Xx

Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

@icrlm I could have the max 325 if HP and he I wouldnt get the rippling but would if i even had slightly bigger. Yes hun I planned for the worst but had a great recovery so fingers crossed for you! to be honest I only had twilight sedation and local anaesthetic so I was incredibly tired following my op, I would make the journey home whilst you still have all of the pain meds in you from the op and you can get comfy as soon as you get home then plus you wont know how u will feel the day after. Yes I did the whole my boobs might look like this, look how good these boobs are ect haha! think the fellas love it! xx

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Hey @sophiee07
    Rippling was my surgeons only concern with HP so I think I must be on the edge then as she was leaning more towards moderate plus.
    Oh wow, I’ve not heard of anyone else having that.
    I was originally going to book a hotel but after reading through the forum I’m starting to reconsider… It makes more sense to travel with the stronger meds in my system.
    Haha, by November I think my boyfriend will be sick of me talking about boobs… Then after I’ve had them and he can’t touch them for however long I think he’ll be desperate to look and play with them ? Xx

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

Feel free to add me of u wanna see my pics. Im 5’11 9 stone and a size 8/10. I had 335 teardrop moderate profile full projection partials nearly 5 weeks ago. I started as a very small 32a maybe a aa and i couldnt be happier. Not been measured yet but my friend lent me a bikini top and it fit lovely when i checked though it was a 32E, i was seriously shocked. X

nanette
    0p
    Menu

Hey Lisa, i just had revision 440cc teardrop unders, ok that I added ya? X

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

Hey @nanette yeah course it is. I just accepted. Xx

nanette
    0p
    Menu

You look amazing! So happy for you

Lisa 12
    12p
    Menu

Awww thanks @nanette i am ridiculously happy. X

Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

@icrlm Definitely go with what your surgeon suggests eve if you wanted different as they are the know it alls so to speak lol! Recovery is quicker and its safer to have the twilight. I would say go home chick, your partner can get some sleep in the hospital with you too so hopefully wont be too tired to drive (assuming he is taking you). Yes your fella will be happy to see them haha! I was like go away they feel funny, dont touch them haha! xx

Imogen (@icrlm) 155
    155p
    Menu

Hey @sophiee07
    Haha, yeah definitely. I’ve agreed to let her decide on the day based on what she thinks is best.
    Yeah he is driving me there and back. I spoke with him yesterday and he’s happy to do it all in one day. It’s just up to me to decide now… I’m leaning more towards going home and think I probably will.
    I’m going to see whether I can request for an early admission time – I don’t know whether they take requests but there’s no harm in asking I suppose.
    I’m sure he will be 🙂 We were talking about how much of a tease it will be having boobs within arms reach but not being able to touch them – haha! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.