32 b – 325cc Partials Started by: Aimee Webb

• Author

Girls has anyone got similar implant and before size to what I’m having??? My ops in just under 3 weeks but I’m stressing that I won’t think they are big enough. Any before/after pics for reassurance ?? Thanks xx

Menu
    +1

Hi Aimee inwas about a 32a or b until last Wednesday I had 325cc in right and 300cc in left i’ll attach a pic for you xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Here’s another pic with bra on xx

Attachments:
    Lorna 57
    57p
    Menu

@stephlennonx what size would you say you are now? What size post op bras are you using? I’m having either 300 or 325cc in 2 weeks today! Xx

Suzy 16
    16p
    Menu

I had 350 vhp unders and measuring 28f!!! But only 1 wpo so lots of settling to do yet. I’d load a pic if I could!! X

Callie 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

I had 300 and 325cc partials from a 32b
    Im now two weeks post op
    Xx

Attachments:
    Menu

I’m not sure what size I am now I’m wearing the small mya post op bras, In the other pic I uploaded I have a 32c on but was very tight xx

Lorna 57
    57p
    Menu
    +1

@stephlennonx ah okay thank you! Just still trying to decide between 300 and 325 that’s all and what size I’ll end up with! I think I’ll end up deciding on the day at this rate haha! Xx

Menu

Thanks for your pics girls they have deffo reassured me they looking amazing ! Xxx

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

I had 360cc overs from 32b

Attachments:

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.