325 350 cc with dr traynor? Very petite 4.11ft 7 stone before and after please Started by: Sadie

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Before and after pictures please on small frame struggling to choose a size x

Anonymous
    -4p
    Menu

Im 5ft , 8stone, size 8 and went with 320cc UHP pics below x

Anonymous
    -4p
    Menu
    +1

Rebecca 17
    17p
    Menu

Wow they look amazing jasmine I’m having 350cc but I’m a bit taller then you what was previous size? And did you go behind or in front of muscle? X

maya henry 47
    47p
    Menu

I’m 5’1 and 7.5stone and had 350cc high profile 5 days ago and they are really quite big. I wanted really big boobs so I’m very happy with them but just bear in mind that even me who wanted really big boobs, wouldn’t have wanted any bigger than I have now. I reckon by the time I’ve healed I will be an E cup and I was a very flat 30B before. As you’re a whole half stone lighter than me I’d honestly go for the 325cc because 350s will probably give you an F cup, unless thats what you’re going for. everyone said this on the forums and I paid no notice but now I’ve had it done I completely understand lol but trust me when I say that implants on a petite frame are much much bigger than you’d expect! x

Anonymous
    -4p
    Menu
    +1

@Rebecca I was a 34B before and went over the muscle! And I completely agree with @maya implants when your petite go a long way! I know there is a lot of stuff about boob greed on here but when your quite literally 5ft nothing like me the last thing you want is ENORMOUS boobies.. I went back for a second consultation as i thought they wouldn’t be big enough and I’m so glad I stayed with my original choice! Obviously every person is different but my surgeon said he doesn’t actually thing I could have gone any bigger 😅 and I’m glad I didn’t x

Annie 2
    2p
    Menu

Jasmine they look so good! I’m getting mine done Saturday exact same size as you. Very excited now 😁💜

Anonymous
    -4p
    Menu

@annie how exciting! Not going to lie im looking forward to feeling a little bit more at ease / comfier but so far I love them so happy with my size choice ❤️

Menu

@J. ROSE How was your healing with the overs? I am a 34b currently and hoping to get 275-300cc, can’t decide between rounds or teardrops and over or under! x

Anonymous
    -4p
    Menu

@evie fran I’m still only 5 days post op but it’s going fine! The pain isn’t that bad it’s just achy and uncomfortable but I’m over the worst of it now… I don’t know what it looks like near my scar but there is no bruising from what I can see. Still a long way to go yet but overall I’m so pleased with my result

Sadie 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Wow they look amazing thanks so much I’m so petite and a full b empty c cup the surgeon said so glad I’ve went back with traynor and this size as I was going to go for 375 with dr mounir you’ve made me feel so much better about my desicion thank you! X

Sadie 1
    1p
    Menu

thanks so much I’m so petite and a full b empty c cup the surgeon said so glad I’ve went back with traynor and this size as I was going to go for 375 with dr mounir and I want big boobs too but not to the point where they look rediculous or make me look top heavy you’ve put me at ease thank you! X @evie Fran

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.