325 or 350 cc HP unders photos please! I need reassurance please Started by: Sophie

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I know I want high profile and under the muscle but I’m unsure on what cc to go to.

I currently wear 32C but I’m really a B.. my boobs are flat where I lost weight last year. 5ft 6 tall and size 8 clothes.

It’s so hard to get the balance between looking natural but also being big enough of a change to justify all the money and recovery time!

If you have similar stats to me please share your pictures and stories!

Planning surgery in London for just before Christmas.

Thanks! x

Ellie 14
    14p
    Menu
    +4

Hello,

I’ve had 350cc hp moderate plus under muscle
    I’m 5ft 7 and size 8
    I was previously a empty 34B cup I’m not sure on my exact current size at the moment as only had my 6 week appt today and not been measured but I fill a 34D bra completely.
    Your the same as me with results with wanting them big but natural, will post my results x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Ellie, yours look great! Are you happy with them?

How has the pain/restriction been with getting them under the muscle? My surgeon says he wants me to wear a breast band for 4 weeks to keep them in the right place – did you do the same? X

Hayley 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

I was 32B, I’m size 8 and 5ft7
    I had 360cc HP unders. I was worried they might look too big but now I’ve got them I wish I went bigger as they don’t look much different in clothes!
    I think I’m now 32D but I’m still wearing the compression/ sports bra at the mo.
    I’lol attach a pic.

Attachments:
    Katie 206
    206p
    Menu
    +2

I had 300cc and 350cc and was a 32b pre op size 8. Mine are now a 32dd/e and I love them. Xx

Attachments:
    Maggy
    0p
    Menu

I just posted very similar! ???? I have surgery on Tuesday ????

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks Hayley – Yours look amazing! Just what I want. Thanks for sharing – please can you keep us updated? It still amazes me how much they change the first few weeks!

I’m kind of thinking the same about the size in clothes – I don’t wear massively padded bras but my boobs definitely look bigger in clothes. It’s getting that balance isn’t it!

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Omg Katie yours look fab!

How long post op are you now?

They look so natural x

Laura 2
    2p
    Menu

32A originally, had 300cc teardrop unders, measured a 30DD/E 17 days post op x

Hayley 8
    8p
    Menu

Yes will keep you updated! Yeah they change every day it’s crazy x

Sarah 1
    1p
    Menu

I’m not die my surgery until 17/12 but I’m an empty 34b and deciding between 350/375 teardrop unders x

Ellie 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Yeah I’m really happy with the progress so far, I wasn’t told to wear a breast band, I just had the strapping for a week then my support bras. In all honestly I had no pain, you do get a aching feeling especially in the morning with your back but should ware off within a week, v pillow is a must! I just rested as much as possible I couldn’t lift my arms and it did restrict me from doing certain things but it all wares off so quickly and you’ll be back to nornal in no time x

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

Got other photos on page so feel free to look

350cc unders

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

High profile too

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Thanks everyone! All your pics look so, so good. I’ve got mine booked 23rd Dec and have another consultation Saturday to help me decide. I’m so excited! X

Sophie
    0p
    Menu

Katie when did you get yours done? They look great

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.