325 or 350? Please help Started by: Ciara

• Author
    3p
    Menu

Hi
    I wondered if anyone can give their advise, my surgery is booked for 5th March. I’m looking to get to a nice D cup and I’m currently a 30B, 5’3 and size 6. After meeting 1 surgeon i was told the max i could go was 300CC then for some reason.. I’m not sure why actually but anyway I was switched to a different surgeon and he offered me 400CC this will be to big i think so I order the 350CC. Looking at some comments on here I’m now worried this is also too big! Has anyone had 325CC and how big are you now? Any advise is welcome I’m very worried about going to big or too small for my frame and all my friends are telling my 350CC is too big! Thank you! x

Emily 12
    12p
    Menu

I’m size 6 was 32A before, I had 350cc HP unders and I’m measuring 32DD at the mo. I was originally going for 325cc but SO glad I went for 350cc xxxx

Lian 49
    49p
    Menu

Hey! I’m struggling with the decision of which size too, I’m toying between 325 and 350 and like you I’m 5ft 4 and size 6/8… I know there’s not much in it between the two but I just can’t decide as don’t want them too big for my frame either! Xx

Ciara 3
    3p
    Menu

Thanks for your advise Emily! Lian have you picked a size?
    Its so hard! i would have to go to small and regret it or go to big and look to much? Im leaning more towards the 350CC now xx

Emily 29
    29p
    Menu

I’m definitely no where near as skinny as you, but I’m 5’4 and a size 8-10.
    I was told max 300 to get to a D cup but ended up pushing for a size bigger because I didn’t think they’d be big enough.
    I was a 32a before and just got measured as a 32e! They’re not even 6 weeks post op yet so they’re pretty high still. I’ve been told they’ll get bigger when they drop fully too.

Ciara 3
    3p
    Menu

oh god now I’m thinking to go for the 325 as im now a 30 back.. I wonder do you have a before an after you wouldn’t m ind sharing? what size did you get in the end?

Emily 29
    29p
    Menu

Sure, I’ll take some new photos when I get home from work 🙂
    I got 325 in the end, I don’t think they look like an E cup so it was a bit of a shock when she said it!

Ciara 3
    3p
    Menu

Thank you so much that would be so helpful! 🙂

Lindsey 49
    49p
    Menu
    +1

Think it’s really hard to decide especially as they seem to be different on everyone. I was a 34a and had 400cc unders I’m 6 wpo and currently measuring 34d.

Ciara 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Emily
    I wonder did you have any before and after I could see at all? Xx

Sadie 7
    7p
    Menu

@ Ciara
    Hi Hun I am having the exact same problem I just can’t decide between 325 and 350.
    My surgery is booked for 12th March. Where you getting them done?
    My pc said there was literally hardly anything in it between the two but you don’t want to cross the line and be too big. I’m 5’5 size 8. It’s just so hard as everyone comes out different. I am thinking of just going for it and having the 350 after a lot of girls said under the muscle you lose a bit of size xx

Lian 49
    49p
    Menu

@ciaramtalbot I haven’t yet decided as keep changing my mind lol. I was offered 300,325 or 350 like you said I don’t want to go too small and not be happy but also don’t want to go too big for my frame and the outcome I want… I’m thinking if I stick to the middle so 325?? Xx

Lydia 85
    85p
    Menu

Hi @ciaramtalbot. I’m the same size as you but started as 32a. I had 320cc uhp partials and am now a 32dd. Attached pics if it helps x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Emily 29
    29p
    Menu

@ciaramtalbot I’ve attached a couple of photos, I never really took any photos before the op apart from on the day so these are the only ones I have until I get the clinic photos.
    (Ignore all the plasters, I had allergy issues they wanted to double check before surgery!)

Attachments:
    Rachael 16
    16p
    Menu

I’m nearly 7 weeks post op. I had 325cc hp day unders. I was exactly the same before my op couldn’t decide between 325 or 350 was worried that one would be too big and the other too small and that I would regret it. But I started off an A/b cup I ended up going for the 325cc as I new i would be more unhappy if they were too big and restricted me as I’m very active, I’m now currently in a DD Bra x

Ciara 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi all

Thank you so much for your advise and photos! helps so much but i still haven’t quite decided as I’ve had two surgeons I’ve been offered everything from a 300 to a 400c .. Im hoping to come out to a DD @sadie1989 Im booked in the 5th at the Fitzroy! what about you? x

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu

Ladies I had 325, 5ft5 8 stone, at 6 weeks was a 32e, pretty much within a year I was a 32c/d I would recommend go bigger, yes they do get bigger after the op but then they get smaller, I’ve got had 4close friends whose boobs have all done the same. I was tiny when I had my first op, maybe even less than 8stone and had 325s, no one ever noticed/knew I had had a BA. I’m now looking into a second op to go bigger xxx

Anonymous
    7p
    Menu

Ps still wore a padded bra after my op alll the time xxx

Holly 10
    10p
    Menu

Hey im size 6-8, 5’5, and was 30A bra size. I had surgery just over 2 weeks ago and was told the biggest I could go was 300cc but managed to have 345cc and I’m so happy with them so glad I didn’t go any smaller, still in my surgical bra at the moment but think I will be a DD.

Hope this helps!xx

Emily 12
    12p
    Menu

Hope this works.. it never seems to let me attach pics!

Attachments:
    Sophie 28
    28p
    Menu

I know the feeling about 2 surgeons 2 different sizes my first surgeon said he’d only take me up to 345cc which I was a bit gutted about as I wanted bigger but then the 2nd surgeon said he’ll take me up to 450cc I was over the moan… I’ve actuall decided on 400cc now my op isn’t till the end of feb so can’t tell you sizes yet..

But I will say I read an article about “period boobs” when you see your surgeon maybe go and see him twice once when your due in your period and the other when your not! Don’t no if it works because I had the depo injection so don’t have periods lol x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.