325 or 350 am I being greedy? Started by: Paige Warner

• Author
    14p
    Menu

I had my surgeon consultation today, not with Mya, I tried on 300,325 and 350. I’ve said 325, but now I think I should go for the biggest so I’m not disappointed? I don’t want to have boob greed!

I’m 4’11
    8 stone
    32b

Does anyone have any advice/pics? Or have the same stats?

• This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by Paige Warner 14.
    Samantha 42
    42p
    Menu
    +1

I was given the exact same size choices as you, 300 325 350 and honestly, I chose 350, I’m so glad I did because I don’t think they are big at all, I would of hated it if I chose less than 350 as the bra size I am now is a large C, im under the muscle too so it kinda knocks off a few CC’s anyway, so I stuck to 350 and no regrets at all xx

Samantha 42
    42p
    Menu
    +2

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Forgot to mention I’m s size 8
    5 ft 1
    And I was a 32a but now a large C
    Under the muscle

Ash1000 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Paige, I am 4 days post opp and I was offered between 300-400cc and I was so confused as well. I was an empty 32b to start with and had bad symmetry so I needed a size difference of 50cc between implants. I wanted to achieve a definite DD. In the end I left it upto my surgeon to decide in theatre between 350/400 and 325/375 because I knew he could pick best. I woke up from surgery with 350/400 and I’m so pleased. It’s early days yet but they arnt too big that’s for sure. I can’t upload pics on here because I didn’t go through MYA but I have a ba Instagram account with some pics on, I’ll keep adding to it to show progress. My insta is drfrati_ba

Paige Warner 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

I’ve booked another consultation with my surgeon to sign off for 350cc.

I had my post op today and I can’t wait, for my desired look he wants to go over the muscle to get a dd so I can’t wait to see what 350 will look like.

Paige Warner 14
    14p
    Menu

Do you have pics?

Menu
    +1

Has anybody had Mr domenico mileto as I’m booked in to see him i october

Katie
    0p
    Menu

Rachel – I am, I’m booked in with him for 28th sept. He’s very nice and knows what he’s on about. I wanted to go bigger and simply said she wouldn’t due to my skin being young and tight, going for 350cc.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.