34 A/B looking to go D/DD need pics?? Started by: IshMarie

• Author
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Hey ladies,

So I’m 21, about 5ft8 wearing size 10 in tops and 12 in trousers I’d say I’m slim with a butt hence the size uk12 pants haha, long legs and broad Ish shoulders. I really don’t want to go too big but after seeing a lot of girls with a D cup I’d feel like it wouldn’t be worth all the money and pain to just go to a d, but then some girls look too big with dd. Would really appreciate if girls with d and dd could submit pictures just so I can get a better idea of what it may look like as all the magazines and online forums just have girls in push up bras and sexy lingerie so I just want to see what they’d look like in everyday life if that makes sense ?? Weird request probably

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu
    +1

I’ll send one in a few days having them done tomorrow and asked to be that size im 5ft 3 and a size 8 so might look bigger on me than it would on you xx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu
    +1

Hiya hun I’m a 10 on top but a big butt 12s I’ve just had mine done mine should be around dd to E cup

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu

Hope this helps x

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu
    +1

Sorry it won’t let me add a pic for you x

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

I’ve heard a lot of girls are going like dd/ff which is really reassuring, I just don’t want to go too big that they look fake but then I also don’t want to spend that much money just have “good” boobs, I want good boobs with something a little extra haha. Thanks ladies, still figuring out how to use this site myself. @charlie do you have any pics on your profile? Xx

charlie 52
    52p
    Menu
    +1

No sorry I’ve not put any on but if you go into uplift and click on the one that says 1 day post op uplift and implants that’s mine and there are pics on that x

Jodhi 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Hun , I have different stats to you I’m only 5ft 3 and about a dress size 8,I was 32 A/B and I had 400 unders and now measuring at an E but look about a D . I suggest if you want to look a DD then maybe 425cc would help achieve that. I’ve uploaded before and after photos on my post if you want to have a look. And on my instagram I’ve uploaded a few recent ones of what they look like in everyday life haha so feel free to add me if you have it my name is jodhihudson xx

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@Charlie okay brill thank you 🙂 @jodhi aw brill thanks Hun, feel so weird adding people to just look at their boobs aha, so you’re quite petite then, how do you feel with them? Do you think they suit you and were you looking to go quite big? Thanks for that info, I’ll write down the cc’s so I can ask about them in my consultations xx added you

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@janemarie thanks and hope all goes well with your surgery!

Menu
    +3

I was 32b before and now a 30FF 400cc uhp overs xxx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@maryanne omg yours are ridiculous!! Girl you must be over the moon! How tall are you if you don’t mind me asking and what uk sizes are you

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@maryanne omg yours are ridiculous!! Girl you must be over the moon! How tall are you if you don’t mind me asking and what uk sizes are you in clothes? Who was your surgeon?

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

I had 450 mod plus I want to be a E cup …… Im small 10 on top 12 on bottom wore34b before….. I measured myself the other day and it came up 36DD/E but I don’t no how accurate it is and im only 12dpo xx

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

Pics

Attachments:
    Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu

Pic

Attachments:
    IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@chloe heya Hun thanks so much, looking great, how are you finding them so far? I know it’s early days yet but would you say they suit your frame? How tall are you?

Vicki 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

@ishmarie I’ve added you as a friend as I’m the same height and clothes size and aiming for d/dd and having it done on Saturday!! Eep!!

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Hi I had 40cc yesterday I was empty 34 b no idea what I am now look on my profile I am 5.6 size 8-10 They are swollen as only just been done Good luck x

Amanda 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

I had 315cc unders 6 weeks ago on Saturday. I was a small 34b and am wearing a D now. Everyone is different but i have similar stats to you. Here are some progression pictures of a few days post opp, 2 weeks, 4 weeks and 6 weeks (top left -bottom right) I hope this helps

Attachments:
    IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@vicki ooh girl you best let me know how it all goes as we are very similar, hope it all goes amazing!

@paula thanks for the info, how are you feeling?

@amanda
    oh wow, yours are gorgeous as a D, see they look like a great size but I’ve seen on other girls a D looks smaller, id love it if I could achieve the same and shape of yours or mary Anne’s as you both have a similar frame to me. How are you feeling? Do they suit your frame?

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu
    +1

I feel ok thanks just a bit of back ache but I get that after a busy day at work so nothing new. I was so stressed about having op and recovery but it’s nothing really I just don’t like sleeping up right and scared I might go on my side I have just added pic of before to my profile feel free to have a look x

Amanda 1
    1p
    Menu

It’s so hard to choose. In my honest opinion, once you have them you will wish you went bigger no matter what size you pick! We all get boob greed as we get used to our new size. Just remember you will always be bigger than what you started with and you can still wear bras to give you that little boost if you feel you need it. If you go too big, you can’t take them off! Mine feel perfect for my frame. My partner things they are huge! Best of luck x

Amanda 1
    1p
    Menu

Oh and in terms of pain, I was walking around and moving am hour after my op. Lifted my daughter a few days after. It really wasn’t that painful. Just felt like I’d done a gym work out. No pain after 2 weeks!

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@Paula ah right, yeah the sleeping part I heard is the most annoying, I’ve read that some women wake up on their stomach but nothing bad happens, have you tried buying one of those massive arm shape pillows that women use during pregnancy? Oh wow, bet you’re so pleased they look beautiful and full x

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@amanda, yeah that’s why I think I might want DD as I think D will be lovely but I want a little extra umph if you get me ???? But then I think D is safe cause they’ll be much bigger than what I have now and if I ever want extra cleavage I can just wear a bra for that, oooh I guess I’ll have to wait and see till my consultations to try the different cc sizes on. That’s great to hear and really reassuring thanks! X

Amanda 1
    1p
    Menu

I did forget to mention that I haven’t been properly measured due to how much they changed the first few weeks. I just brought myself some ‘cheap bras’ to get me through. I do bust put of a D so I may be bigger than that! I was naughty and started wearing normal bras from 3 weeks as I felt normal. If you have anymore questions then just ask x

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@amanda yeah I did think your first pic looked like a d and the last looked closer to a DD, I love the look and shape you have! Ahaha don’t blame you, could Imagine the wait is probably the most painful part ha! Ooh one more question did you try any other clinics before mya? And which surgeon did you have? X

Amanda 1
    1p
    Menu

I didn’t go with mya. To cut a long story short I originally booked with transform 5 years ago. I have an underlying blood condition called itp which gives me low platelets. Most surgeons won’t operate if they are below a certain amount but I didn’t know that at the time. Despite giving all my medical history upfront they assured I would have nothing to worry about….. I got a phone call a day before to tell me they had to cancel! I was devastated. Transform were awful so unprofessional. Anyways I contacted ‘my breast’ back in April this year and here I am with boobies! I cannot fault My breast. They were fantastic and have given great after care. My surgeon was Dr Waterhouse. I paid a little more for them but all so worth it x

Anna-Marie 20
    20p
    Menu

Hey Hun

I am a 34 b empty b and aiming for a D-DD . check my profile 🙂

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@Amanda yeah after viewing transforms Instagram they went to my top two choices but then I went on their fb page and it was full of devastated and Dissapointed women with awful complaints so I’m majorly rethinking even booking a consultation with them, oh that’s fantastic then glad they could do it for you, I think I will check them out aswell then! Thanks! X

@anna
    Marie near enough same boat as me then Hun, will do 🙂

Kirsty 37
    37p
    Menu

I’m one week post op, had 400cc UHP under/partials by Dr Mounir. 5ft 6in, weight is around the 8 stone mark, size 6/8 on top (depending on the style). It’s only been a week but I feel like they’re changing already, they’re still pretty high up bit less angular/coney . I was a 32A/B pre op and I bought the M&S post op sports bra afterwards in a size 32E

Attachments:
    Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Thanks Hun I am waiting for them to change I was warned they are cone like at first and its not been 24hrs yet but yes all filled up now I have that many pillows I made my own nest but I didn’t sleep on my back before more of a side and front sleeper but need to protect these bad boys ha What size has your surgeon recommended I breast fed three children so had loose skin to fill so glad I went with this size as many girls wished they had gone bigger after this was my max size but he felt I needed this to fill out. I wasn’t wanting massive boobs just good ones haha

Jodhi 10
    10p
    Menu

I’m happy with them although I think I might have gone slightly bigger if I could go back, but they might have looked stupid on me because I’m small. I can start wearing a normal bra in a week so hoping they look better then. I asked to be a double D but I’m measuring at a E but look about C/D if that makes sense haha xx

Natalie 7
    7p
    Menu

I was hoping to achieve a dd I’m same stat as yourself only difference I’m 10 top and bottom but to be honest I feel tiny I honestly thought they would be bigger 🙁 I can get measured in 2 week so we will see what size I am then I guess. Girls how you measuring yourself please I’m not sure this would be good for me or not because I feel c size and if I get c I think I’ll cry for what I paid haha

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

I’ve just had surgery and love them already I’ve not seen them stood up yet though just laid down hoping to be a D

Attachments:
    Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

Side view

Attachments:
    Kirsty 37
    37p
    Menu

Depending on the back size, I reckon you’re gonna be bigger than a D Jane Marie!

Emma 4
    4p
    Menu

Hi I had 450cc and I’m now an E

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

I had 360cc over i was a large B before I’ve not stood up yet. When do you get pain? I was out at 11.30am but had no pain at all yet xxx

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@kirsty they look great! That’s exactly the look I want where they look great but with a little extra wow factor as I mean hello we are paying for them! Did you use mya then? How are you finding the m&s post op bra?
    @paula yeah I get you, i imagine they’ll only get better if they looked like that straight after surgery. I haven’t seen anyone yet, I’m doing as much research as I can before booking consultations I have 4 clinics in mind; mya, Harley medical centre, me clinic(but they’ve only just opened their surgical side so I’m a bit meh), and transform but I’ve read a lot of awful reviews so I may discard that and look into “my breast” as recommended above ^. And well I don’t have kids so never breastfed and like I said I don’t want to be massive I just want them to be there and not have the “I should have gone bigger feeling” cause I know I wouldn’t if I had DD cause I already think that’ll be big enough on me.

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@jodhi I looked at your Instagram page and you’re looking fab I definitely think any bigger may have looked a little much? They look big but great on your frame, i know what you mean I’ve read something like implants measure bigger than they look? Do you know if all implants do that or just in some women?

@natalie
    if you were hoping for a dd and think you’ve maybe only achieved a C I would cry too, BUT from what I’ve read sooo many people have taken a good few weeks before their boobs just went bam and took full shape and size, I’m guessing you’ve not long had your op? I hope you achieve the size you want!

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@jane Marie I agree with Kirsty by the time they “drop and fluff” I think you’re gonna be atleast a DD they look so good, bet you’re pleased! I’ve seen a lot
    Of people on here go for overs… I thought it was better to go for unders as they’re less likely to sag and have capsular contracture or have I read it wrong? Also Jane Marie did you have yours done with mya? And do you know if mya have like set hospitals they send their patients to? Cause like I said I haven’t had a consultation yet and my clinic is in Cardiff so I’m kind of wondering if I’ll be able to ask about the surgeons you girls have had in England?

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Well I wish you look and my advise is listen to your surgeon and get a surgeon who is recommended to you I know quite a few friends that went with mr Tranyor and they turned out fab so that’s why I chose him x

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@emma oh wow how are you finding them on your frame? How tall are you?

Kamila 14
    14p
    Menu

ive got 535cc overs uhp and so far measuring aty 32FF at 3 weeks post op but they still changing and fluffing/dropping so could go bigger 😉 im loving the size and wouldn’t want them any smaller to be fair haha 😀

Jane marie 50
    50p
    Menu

I didn’t go with mya no I wanted somewhere local and I went where a few of my friends had been 🙂 I’ve gone to a private cosmetic hosp in Chesterfield it’s only 25 mins from my house xxx

Kirsty 37
    37p
    Menu

Yeah, I went through MYA, Dr Mounir did mine. The M&S bra is pretty good, I find it more of a day time bra rather than lying around at night time – I find the strap underneath can get a bit tight when I just want to chill, in hindsight I should’ve gone up a back size, I bought a 32E but should’ve got a 34DD. My macom bra is a lot nicer to lounge around in

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@kamila wow 32ff ???? Is a 32ff the same as a 34ff then or is there a different in boob size I know that’s probably a stupid question but because I’ve always had small boobs I’ve never bothered to find out about sizes etc cause never saw the point as I always thought I’d just be a 34a/b. Ahah wow bigger, what’s your frame like? Glad you’re loving them! Did you use mya?

@janemarie
    oh right I get you, well they look amazing! Xx

@kirsty
    oh that’s good then, heard a lot of women talk about the Macom bra is that given to you by mya or do they sell it? Do you think you’re more of a 34dd then rather than a 32e?

Jodhi 10
    10p
    Menu

@ISHMARIE thank you Hun ! I personally believe it’s different for everyone.ive seen girls who had smaller implants than me but theirs look a lot bigger. Over the mussel seems to look bigger then under though

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.