34 A/B looking to go D/DD need pics?? Started by: IshMarie

• Author
    50p
    Menu

Thank you chick xxx

Kirsty 37
    37p
    Menu

You have to buy them, you can get them from the macom website but I got mine from eBay – someone had bought one, took it out the packaging but didn’t actually use it so still had all the labels on, saved myself a tenner too. Well 32E and 34DD are sister sizers, so if you buy a bra 1 back size bigger, you take away 1 cup from the bigger size. It all depends what size fits the best where you shop so when I went to buy a bra from M&S, I only picked up 32 backs to try on and not any 34’s (stupidly)

Kamila 14
    14p
    Menu

@ibird 32FF is equal to 34F the higher the band the lower the cup size on equivalent so the cup size will be the same with different band sizes 34F will be same as 28GG, 30G, 36E, 38DD, 40D and so on…
    I think honestly ill end up at 32G haha with the way my boobs look bigger and bigger each day 😀

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@Paula thanks so much for your info, I too have heard a lot about dr traynor so I will see if I can possibly
    Have him being that I will be going to the Cardiff clinic for consultation 🙂

@jodhi
    no problem Hun, yeah I’ve seen so many different results but I think with all of you being so lovely and uploading pics and telling me about your experiences my heart is more set on achieving 34DD so we’ll see what is said in my consultations!

@janemarie
    you’re welcome 🙂

@kirsty
    right I get you I’ll take a note of that for the future thanks!

@kamila
    ahaha I love how you’re getting excited with them still growing! But yeah thanks for that, do you have any pics with how it looks on your frame? I have seen girls with similar frames and much smaller frames go for like 34ff etc and it really suits them however I think 34DD will be the max for me I hope! Don’t want to catch the case of boob greed ha

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

Hi. I was a 34b (empty) a d I had 400cc hp unders. I have been measured at different places when I was 4/5 weeks old and I was a 38DD and a 36E. I love the size and they don’t feel too big at all. I’d say ask for 400cc if you can x

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

Try again

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

And again sorry

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@faye again yours look amazing! Where did you have yours done and who was your surgeon? But if you were a 34 before why are you now 38? Is it because the bust means you have to go up a back size too? Cause I thought if you were 34b before you’d be like a 34f ? Well they look fab so it’s really reassuring to see!

Natalie 7
    7p
    Menu

Ishmarie I’m 5 week Monday since my op 🙁

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@Natalie Do you have any before and after pics babe? Have you asked your surgeon about it?

Danielle 117
    117p
    Menu
    +1

I’m similar stats to you, 5ft 7, size 10/12 I had 450hp overs 4 months ago going from 34B to 34E now, I think you’d need around 400/450 to get the size you want especially being so tall, they always look smaller on taller people. Add me if you want to see my pics, I had mr traynor he’s amazing!! X

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

I went straight to Mr kazzazi in Doncaster I avoided may. I don’t know hun maybe it’s having high profile it’s made them stick out more lol it’s just the size I’ve been measured and I fit in both 38dd and 36E lol but it also depends on the shop x

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu
    +1

You are welcome x

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@Danielle judging from your profile pic they look great! I’ve heard a lot of girls on here praise dr traynor so if I go with mya I’d definitely ask for him! Yeah I get you, how do they feel on you?! And why did you have them over your muscle instead of under if you don’t mind me asking? X

@faye
    how come you avoided mya any reason in particular or was it just easier to go straight to him? Right I see what you mean, ah getting so excited I think after reading all theses responses I’m ready to start booking consultations now x

Anonymous
    5p
    Menu

Because I’ve read a lot of bad customer service and cancelled operations and also the price differs x

IshMarie 11
    11p
    Menu

@Faye yeah I too have read that but I’ve also read that with all the other clinics I looked into, I think it’s because more people will write a bad review out of anger and to try and warn people off than to write a good review which is fair. But I’ll definitely be asking those kinds of questions in my consultations. X

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.