340 CC Started by: mlevans1

• Author

Anyone with 340CC??? Would be a real help and piece of mind if I could add you and look at pictures 🙂 what were you before and what size are you now?? How do you feel with this implant?? I don’t want to be too big!! X

Vicky -2
    -2p
    Menu

I had 345cc from a 34b and I am 5ft 3 and a size 8-10 and 2 weeks post op and currently wearing a 36DD 🙂 x

Janine
    0p
    Menu

Hey Hun I had 340cc tsx overs with MYA feel free to add to look at my pics I was a 32b and now wearing a 32E 17 days in x

Amy
    0p
    Menu

I was 32a now in 32E bras but only look about a C xx

LuLu
    0p
    Menu

I was a 34a and had 340 high profile partial unders and I think I’m now a d cup – haven’t been measured yet but I’m wearing D and E cups. Add me if you like. I need to put some more pics up. I’m really really happy with my new boobies. Think I could have gone bigger but I said I wanted a natural d cup and that’s what I’ve got! I think I’m getting used to them so they seem smaller to me everyday but I hope it’s in my head! X

Menu

I had 340 with a uplift and I love them xx

Menu

I had 340CC implants from a 34B to a 34DD/34E I have a few pictures up you can add me if you want xx

lizzie
    0p
    Menu

Do you mind if I add some of you ladies im getting 340cc and after reading a few things scared theyre going to be small. Im currently a 30a x

tracey 2
    2p
    Menu

Ok bit bigger 365cc overs 5foot 4 and top size 4-6 arse 8 lol was 30 a now messure 30 e but look about d plenty of pics if it may help u x

Vicky -2
    -2p
    Menu

Hi Lizzie, just accepted your friend request, I’m now completely healed and measuring 32e/f depending on the bra. Feel free to look at my pics and any questions I’m happy to help 🙂

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hey girls ive been offered 340 or 375 unders. Added some of u hope thats ok x

mm
    0p
    Menu

I was a 32A, size 6/8, 5ft7″ and i went for 340cc under the muscle! They look great to me, im 3 days post op. I’m yet to upload pictures but if you have any questions, feel free to ask! x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

I had 335cc overs 12 days ago, size 8, 5’8. Feel free to have a look. I love the size! x

Carla
    0p
    Menu

what size did you end up caz? im simuliar stats to you. x

suzyp 2
    2p
    Menu

i had 340s probably about three years ago now, i love them and i’m really glad i didn’t go for the 380’s as they are really big. People say they look in proportion to my body but sometimes they really do look HUGE! A lot of girls on here say they wish they’d gone bigger but i can honestly say i’m glad i didn’t. I’m an F now from an empty B. All i can say is that the first year you have them they change soooo much, mine have dropped so much and are really soft and natural feeling and looking, no one even realises, they just think i have big boobs! Feel free to add me to have a look at pre and post pics although i haven’t got any recent pics up there x

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi @suzyp, I hope you don’t mind if I add you. I had 335cc two weeks ago. Sounds like you’re really pleased with the result! Did you prefer your boobs at 12 months to how they were a few weeks after your operation? Did they seem bigger after they dropped? @Carla, I’ve not been measured yet as I’m still only 2 weeks PO but I’m guessing I will end up either a large D or a DD. Take a look at my pics if you like.

Abigail
    0p
    Menu

Me Hun, 340 unders from nothing at all! Now 30F, 32e but look C x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.