340 cc high profile unders, pictures/advice welcome!!! Started by: Katiejane

• Author
    1p
    Menu

I have had a consultation with both Mr Madhi and Mr Netri. Mahdi suggested 340 cc high profile unders and Mr Netri 345 cc full unders. I felt like Mahdi got what I wanted straight away but Mr Netri had a better bed side manner and all the time in the world for me. I am 5ยด6 just over 8 stone, very small frame up top wearing a size 6 top. I love the high profile look but don’t want to end up with balls stuck to my chest and I have seen a lot of pics of girls with a lot of under armpit boob (not sure if anyone understands that). Is there any girlies out there that have the same stats that would like to share their post op photos? Any help/advice appreciated xxx

lauren 1
    1p
    Menu

hi katie jayne!

ive got similar stats to you. i’m 5ft5, and 7 stone 11. and i have 310 high profile overs. it was either between a 340 or 310. and i’m so happy i went for the 310 cause they are perfect for my size. i’m 6WPO & couldn’t be happier. if you add me i’ll send you some before and after photos ๐Ÿ™‚

Menu

Hello there,

I am getting my “new girls” on May 7th, and still trying to decide on either 345 cc or 365 cc high profile under the muscle. I currently weigh 113 lbs, and am 5 feet 3 ” tall. Going for a 3rd fitting next week, then i’ll decide. I was told by everyone, “when in doubt, go bigger”. But in the meantime, any suggestions?

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.