350, 375, or 400cc?! So confused…! DD wanted. Started by: Pippa Barlow ❤

• Author

Hi, I met Mr Traynor today and tried the different sizes in the sports bra, but I don’t know which to choose.
    I’m 5’8″, 9.5stone, size 10 and a 34B.
    Aiming to achieve a DD, I don’t really want to be more than that…

Mr Traynor said that I would be looking at 350, 375 or 400 hp overs.
    When I tried them on I could see that there wasn’t too much difference between them but I don’t want to look too big and stuck on. Anybody a similar size to me that could help me choose?
    So confused… X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Okay to start with Mr Traynor won’t let them look stuck on. Surgeons have a reputation to uphold. It really depends how your chest sits and how much tissue you already have. On average 375cc will get most people a D minimum, definitely nothing smaller. There really isn’t much in 25cc or 50cc! I had 480cv ultra high profile overs last Thursday and although they have a lot of settling in to do, they don’t look stuck on. Im 5ft 3/4 and 10 stone. Have a look at my photos if you like.

Most girls would advise to go with the larger size and most get “boob greed” and wished they had gone a little bigger. Xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

It’s so hard isn’t Hun im slightly smaller than you and I asked for Dd/E Mr traynor said try on 450 but mine are going under the muscle so I think you can lose some cc’s so I think 400 should be great for you xx

Nicole Newman 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

I’m having 425cc unders to acheive a double D. and I’m the same weight height and size to begin with 🙂 xx

Menu

Thank you all for your advice 🙂
    Yeah I heard Dr Traynor is really good at making them look natural, which is why I chose him. A friend had hers done with him.
    I’m just terrified I’m going to have wished I had done the opposite with either that I choose…
    And thanks Hayley, I’ll have a look now. X

Sarah 20
    20p
    Menu

We have similar stats! I’m 5ft 8, 8 stone 10 and about a size 8/sometimes 10 dress size and I had 400/425cc high profile partials hoping to achieve a DD.. I’m over 7 weeks post op now and recently been measured a 30G or 32FF! They don’t look THAT big but I definitely ended up getting more than what I’d hoped for ? id say trust your surgeon! Xx

Menu

Hi Hun,
    I have the same stats as you! and I have been told by my surgeon to go for a 375CC HP.
    I was a bit worried that they would maybe look too big but we have to have faith in our surgeons cause they know best, he said if I went any smaller I would be dissapointed.
    I will let you know how I get on after my Op on tuesday and let you know how they are looking!

P.s I am going with the belvedere clinic. xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

Hey I had Mr traynor I was a 34b and same stats as you and not in a D/DD in some bras! Feel free to look at my pics xxx I had 375cc

Brittany 25
    25p
    Menu

I wanted DD, not been measured yet but I think I am that and at a push an E and really happy they don’t look stupidly big. Some people would barely notice in some clothes!

I am 5 ft 5 9 st 1 and had 400cc I was offered the same sizes as you by Mr Mounir and so happy I chose the 400’s!

Becky 2
    2p
    Menu

I’m 5’5, 9.3 stone and was also a 34B – I have 375cc overs and now I’m a 32E/F!! xx

Menu

Hi, thank you everyone for your replies, it’s great to have such a good insight into everyone’s experiences.
    Im thinking 375cc at the moment, but am scared of choosing the 400cc in case I end up more than a DD, I don’t really want to look too big in a bikini etc and top heavy.
    Abbie I bet you’re so excited now, can’t wait. Lucie I can’t see your photos 🙁
    Brittany I’d like to choose them but hope that whatever I choose suits me. I just hope I don’t regret what I choose…
    Thank you all, I really appreciate all of your advice 🙂 xx

Ashleigh 11
    11p
    Menu

Hi Pippa, I’m the same as you was offered 350-425 (asymetric) I’ve similar stats.. It’s such a difficult decision, I thought I had my head set on 375cc as although there wasn’t much in it it felt the best.. But now I’m scared that I’ll wish I’d gone bigger.. I’m not booked in until December so even more time to fret (ahhhh) when are you booked in? Look forward to seeing your results x

Menu

Yeah a friend at work had 375 in one and 400 in the other. Mine will be even in each though, having the same ccs. Im booked in for 16th September at Preston.
    My PC has ordered all 3 sizes to go to the hospital and said that I can choose on the day which is good. I just wish they had told me what to have – I’m the worst at making decisions :’)
    I’m looking forward to it and can’t wait to see the results though. Whichever I choose I’m sure Dr Traynor will do a great job. xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.