350 cc hp unders with Dr Kazazzi at Doncaster Natura Look Clinic Started by: Jade

• Author
    3p
    Menu

My op date was 20th of May 2016, admission time was 11am.

So i arrived at 11am and had my pregnancy test done and slipped into the sexy medical socks and pinafore, i was taken down at 12pm and came round at about 2:30pm fully. All i remember is being wheeled in whilst drifting in and out of sleep whilst shaking uncontrollably due to the local anethstetic they had given me. Other than that i cannot remember a thing apart from talking the nurses ears off and finally waking and eating my tea and toast. I was on my way home by around 3pm.

When i got back i felt completely fine and was just a little bit out of it, that night i had the best 9 hours sleep that i had ever had! The next night was very similar and i was able to spee comfortably with my v pillow.

So im currently 4 days post op and cannot believe how lucky i have been, i have had no pain at all and have been able to sleep through the night only getting up when i need the toilet. The only problem i have had is with the feeling of a tugging sensation in my left stitching however relieved this pain when putting ice packs on my boobs.

I have gone back to work today because i feel perfectly normal and to be honest i could have gone back yesterday as i felt fine. I work in an office job so chances of my straining myself are very limited and to be frank i feel much better moving around.

I have attached a photo below and am wearing an 34E sports bra which is too tight.

Jade 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Lets see if it posts

lucy 12
    12p
    Menu
    +1

Hi jade! Wow you seem to have been lucky with recovery! What size did you go and did you have unders or overs? I had my ba on 22nd 350 hp unders still feel tender but not too bad! Did Dr K give you strapping? As I’m not wearing a sports bra atm as he didn’t ask me to, go back for strapping off on Friday xxx

Jade 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Lucy, yes very lucky! Ive had exactly the same as you and was a 32c before, wearing a34e at the moment which was too tight, even now after a few days it is still too tight, yes i have strapping on and her permanent nip slip! I get mine off on friday too! It wont let me upload any photos but im so happy at the moment! How are you doing recovery wise?xx

lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

I thought I’d feel alot worse than what I do, I still feel restricted in some things that I do but think that’s down to be being over cautious going to try not take many painkillers today and see how I get on, I went from a 34 b but feel they aren’t going to be big enough! Hoping once the strapping is off I feel different, going sports bra shopping today as haven’t got one yet ? I’m so unprepared xx

Jade 3
    3p
    Menu

Yeah i know what you mean, i went to a festival on friday so i would have been 1 week post opp. Im now nearly 2 weeks, they have both seemed to have dropped slightly already and feel alot softer. Did you get yourself a sports bra? And what size are you at the moment? Im definitely going to be a 34E by the looks of things and they look just right! I cant believe you didnt get one before!!xx

lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

Hey! Can’t believe you went to a festival in week 1 haha, I couldn’t have done that still over cautious of people knocking ny boobs, going out Saturday night and a little nervous ha, 34E is amazing, I got a 36D, just hoping and praying they don’t go smaller! They are softening up a bit but my left is still a little higher and harder so it’s taking its time, iv had the most pain with that one too! Quick question for you, when I had my strapping off Dr K said to just peel my steri strips off in a week and it would be fine! So nervous about doing it tomorrow, did you have steri strips too? Xx

Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

Hey! I have been pretty much the same as you Jade, very lucky with recovery! I was out and about the day after shopping 😀 .. I also have to take my steri strips off today and im soo nervous! xx

lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

Hey Sophie, I took mine off and felt sick haha but the shower was lovely, how are yours looking? Mine aren’t too bad ones really neat the other not so much but still ok xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

The untidy one!

Attachments:
    Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

@luce im going to do mine after work and ill post a pic – oh no im dreading it! They look fab to be fair! healing nicely 🙂 xx

lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

@sophie just realised we were in on the same day having boobies haha it’s fine taking them off it was more the thought of it that made me feel sick… even rang the clinic and asked “what if I find something horrid underneath or they come undone ? xx

Jade 3
    3p
    Menu

Sorry for the late reply, it was my birthday on the 1st so has been manic! Yes i had the steri strips on and my scars look exactly the same as yours!! They look amazing lucy!!! They are so neat! Ive changed my profile picture so you can see what they look like in a bra now.

Sophie we have been so lucky! I keep thinking that there must be some pain that is coming up for me because ive had so little! I have photos on the laptop so will post these im a sec xx

Jade 3
    3p
    Menu

Heres a few pics xx

Attachments:
    Jade 3
    3p
    Menu

And some more of the scars xx

Attachments:
    Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

@luce I have put pics on my profile now 😀 how you ladys are enjoying this heat – in our sports bra’s :\ haha! xx

lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

Wow @sophie yours look amazing and big!! Scars look neat too! How did you find pealing the strips off ha, absolutely loving the weather not so much the sports bra going to end up with lovely taj lines! Xx

Jade 3
    3p
    Menu

I cannot believe how hot it is wearing this sports bra! I walked for about a mile to a dentist appointment and i could not breath and of course i was sweating to much underneath my sports bra it was disgusting ? Xx

Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

@luce sorry hun dont get the notifications so miss loads of posts on this thread! Lucy & Jade yours are looking fab! and healing well too which is great! The sports bra is a massive pain isnt it! on Sunday I had to go braless for a few hours.. I never knew what boob sweat was until now haha! xxx

lucy 12
    12p
    Menu

Urgh boon sweat is the worst and I’m worried about sweating around my incisions too, do you reckon they will be OK? Xx

Sophie 6
    6p
    Menu

@luce I think it will be ok, just make sure they are cleaned with water & i have been using alcohol wipes once per day in the evening xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.