350 cc under muscle Started by: Amy j

• Author
    0p
    Menu

Booked in for March with Mr Monir, looking for some pics from girls with similar stats so I can get an idea of sizing/ opinions. 5’2 8 stone 10 currently B cup, going for 350cc (however worries in case this looks big) recommended under muscle, going to ask for HP as currently lacking top volume. Any advice or pictures? Thanks! X

Amy 36
    36p
    Menu
    +2

Hey I’m 5ft 2 9stone.. I had 400cc unders.. I was a 32b (small) I’m now 32e/34DD.. feel free to message me for pictures.. I had UHP.. xx

Chloe Jade 8
    8p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Amy, I had 350cc high profile unders just over 7 weeks ago and honestly, they are not very big. I am 5”4 and approx 9 stone 2 so similar stats to you. 350 was the biggest my surgeon would go but to look at, they are not that big at all. My advise is to go as big as you can!! I’ll attach a photo of before, 1 day post op and 6 weeks post op (the picture makes them look bigger than they are in real life.) Hope this helps x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chloe Jade 8
    8p
    Menu

Oh and I was measured last weekend as 32 DD/32 E depending on the style of bra. I was 32 B before surgery x

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu
    +3

Hey! I had 300cc and 350cc partials. I was a Deflated 32b and 5ft2 9stone. I feel like mine are perfect for my size, I was concerned they would be way too big but honestly they aren’t. X

Attachments:
    Natalie 1
    1p
    Menu

Hi Katie…. your boobs look great! Can I ask are your implants under or over the muscle?
    N x

Katie 206
    206p
    Menu
    +1

@bambi83 Thanks hun, they are partials (dual plane) Round, High profile. I’m 2 years post op and they’ve settled great, really pleased with them. Xx

Amy j
    0p
    Menu

@katielouise2315 thank you for your help!! What size are you now? Xx

Zara 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls, I had 350cc HP unders and I’m 2 weeks post op tomorrow! I absolutely love the difference already!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Zara 1.
    Attachments:
    Katie 206
    206p
    Menu

@amyjayne01 I’m a DD now hun xx

Menu

Hi girls. Is there anyone with ultra high profile as I’m not seeing many people with them and I’m getting nervous I’ve made the wrong decision!

Menu

Hi girls. I was wondering where I can get my support bras from. I know everyone says m&s but is there anywhere online too?

Anonymous
    10p
    Menu

Hey Lisa Gibson

I have ultra high profile and they are not even as bad as some people make out
    I think some people are scared of getting uhp but getting the right size for your frame do look great I love mine so far I know they have alot of changing to do because I’m only 5 days post op but so far so good ☺️xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.