350 or 325 CC? Started by: Safiam

• Author
    0p
    Menu

I don’t know which to go for. Im only a 34 A cup size currently and a size 8 clothing wise. Im 5″6 height wise. I want my boobs to look natural but I do also want it to be noticeable that I do have boobs! Ive lived 20 years of my life hiding my boobs away, having a lack of self confidence and depending on extremely padded bras and chicken fillets. I want to be like a full C/borderline D. I literally cannot decide between 325 and 350 CC, HELP??!

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Safiam
    I was 34A and like you I had to wear really padded bras all the time. I am 5 ft 4 and size 10 .
    I have just had 325 unders this week and this was the maximum I was offered.
    I hope to be a D cup and my surgeon thinks I will achieve a C or D.
    I tried one of my old padded C cups on and it is too small ( thought I was a C and got away with wearing v. Small C cups from Calvin Klein). My surgeon told me I was an A cup.
    So yes I would suggest going with the maximum size offered as I certainly wouldn’t want to be smaller, they are by no means huge. I’m really pleased with result.
    You may end up more than a D with 350s I don’t know.
    Am attaching a photo of my 325s (don’t know how to stick emoji on nipples lol!).

Safiam
    0p
    Menu

They look amazing, I bet you’re so happy! But, you were offered 325 at the most? I might not even be offered 350 if thats the case! What cup size are you now (post-op)? Hope all the healing is going well hun xx

kristina 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

A lot of ladies on here have said they wish they went with the bigger size they were offered. Your paying a lot of money to have this procedure so if I was you I’d go for the biggest size I was offered xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Thank you! Yes 325 cc was the biggest I was offered. I’m very glad I went with this as they’re certainly not massive but I tried on some nice D cup bras in Debenhams yesterday just to see if I have reached a D (I really wanted to know as this is the size I said I wanted to aim for) and they fitted snuggly. I was 34A before. They don’t look quite as swollen now.
    I will get measured properly in 4 weeks when I don’t need to wear my post surgery MYA bra. By then my boobs should have dropped and fluffed so softened and the implant taken its place. Then I can wear non wired bras of my choice.
    Everyone is different but I think if you want to achieve a certain size go with the maximum!
    The recovery is going well thank you, first week is the worst. I’m more sore now. X

Lily 7
    7p
    Menu
    +2

I changed my mind a decided I wanted 350 instead of 325 when I went in the surgery room and I couldn’t be happier , they can order both for you so you can decide on the day, I’m the same size as you in clothes and height but was a 32b before surgery I think I’m probably gunna be a full d when I get measures but they do look good for my size xx

Holly 14
    14p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Hun, I’m 6 days post op, pretty much same stats as u I’m 5ft 6, size 8, 8stone. Before my operation I was 32B. I had a choice of 300-350. I originally was going to only have 300cc but my PC and surgeon recommended I have the 325 as literally only a tiny bit of a difference. I’m really glad I chose the 325, still swollen at the moment but I am so happy I didn’t go any bigger because of my frame I don’t think they would of looked natural. I’ll upload some pics Friday once I’ve had my dressings checked xxx

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

Hi! I had a headache over 350 or 375 cc. I thought I’d hate them if they’re too big and regret it if they’re too small. My surgeon thought I was nuts. He said the difference is negligible for 25cc and you wouldn’t tell the difference! Ask your surgeon for his/her opinion as they will know just by looking at you. I could have gone even bigger but I loved how 350’s felt over the bigger sizes.
    What you don’t realise is when you try in the sizers they’re even bigger and bulkier than when you’re swollen post surgery. You’ll be smaller than you think – and you lose 25cc going under the muscle. 25cc is equal to 25 millilitres, it’s such a tiny amount xx

Safiam
    0p
    Menu

Hi, thanks so much for all your responses! My breast are slightly different sizes, the left being slightly bigger. So, Im having 325CC in the left breast and 350CC in the right. Im also hoping to achieve a D cup so could you all keep me updated on your journey and how it goes! If anyone could send any pictures over, I would really appreciate it! xx

Safiam
    0p
    Menu

Hi Holly,

What cup size are you now? We basically have the same measurements! Hope you’re well and look forward to seeing some pics! Thanks for your response xx

Phoebe 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

Hey Safiam,

How you doing? I’m 9DPO. I wanted natural looking boobs as even though I’m tall, my frame is small, so I didn’t want to look stupid. I only wanted a nice C cup. I was offered 250-350 and I chose the 300. I am currently measuring at a D cup. I do Iove them, but they are bigger than I had originally wanted. I went under the muscle too and apparently when the drop and fluff, they fill out so I might get bigger.

Sorry if that confuses you more – I’ve just seen a lot of people say 300 isn’t enough. I think it’s important not to get hung up on cupsize. At the end of the day, 25cc is nothing. I’d just look at how much you are paying for then. Would you rather have them slightly too small or slightly too big?

Hope that helps! X

Rachael 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

I was a 32A before surgery and had300/350cc to fix assymetry and now been measured as 30E! So I’d definitely say you’d achieve at least a D x

Sylvianna 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

my best advice is to always go with the bigger size, but discuss this with your surgeon and in the end only you know best – just to say that a lot of people have found the implants to not be as big as they thought post-surgery, and the sinking disappointed feeling is immense – hence why I would always advise for the bigger size (boob greed is real just adding that in lol). I certainly expected, like the image I had in my head of my post-surgery self, to look VERY externally and visibly bigger but I really just look the same (I know deep down they’ll all full now, also mine havent dropped and fluffed yet but still) and many others will tell you the same

Just to point out though that from being on this forum, and generally panicking if your money has ALL been a waste, I have discovered that there are many MANY far more things post-surgery that are faaaar more important than cup size. It dont matter how big your boobs are if you get rippling and you’re unhappy, or double bubble, or displacement, or infections, or capsular contracture, or any of post-op complications many expect not to experience but it does happen. That’s when people just wish for normal boobs that have the scars healing well, are a good SHAPE (I didn’t say SIZE) and look normal, natural, soft, healing fast, no complications, you name it. So now I hold these factors much higher in regard and am forgetting what size I’ll be for now (I’m 13 DPO) and instead focusing on recovery and getting the best results. Because ultimately what matters is that you have a good OVERALL result. Hope that helps xxxxxx

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu
    +1

Hi girls!

I had 350 in the one and 325 in the other!.. they are absolutley nothing like the sizers i tried on in mya! I would say they look about 2 cup sizes smaller! Please dont rely on the sizers for a def size as they are only a guide! I was hoping id be closer to it but im certainly not and spent a long time being dissapointed, ( still am )
    Go for the bigger!!

Xx

victoria 81
    81p
    Menu
    +1

Hi hun,

I had dr fiumara. Who i cant fault at all! She is a perfect surgeon!
    I was an a cup before and wanted a d cup. I look a b, measure a dd as implants measure bigger! I wanted to look a d cup not a b! I have smaller boobs than i ever imagined! They are a lovely shape lovely size and ive had an amazing recovery but i still feel im part of the itty bitty club 🙁 xx

Sylvianna 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

@safiam-2457, 325/350 should definitely take you comfortably up to a full D for sure 🙂

Sylvianna 47
    47p
    Menu
    +1

@toria31, they really do look so much smaller than they measure haha! really hits home post-op, I also asked surgeon to BE a DD not to LOOK and I wish I told him I wanted to actually LOOK a DD (I’d say atm I look about a full C maybe D) but like I said, I’m so worried about my recovery going well now that I’m just putting it at the back of my mind, especially since I’m only 13 days PO! Seeing surgeon today so will (very nervously) talk to him about it, I just feel so bad because compared to my horrible saggy disgusting boobs before, and how much uplift he had to do, he really did so well for my surgery (was in there for nearly 4 hours!) and I just dont want him to think im ungrateful because he has done SOOO much for me. Ultimately I think I’m fine with MEASURING a DD (Think they’ll be an E once they drop/fluff therefore will look a D and fine with that) as long as my scars etc and general recovery is totally well; I don’t want to jinx being ungrateful only to get a really bad complication and wishing I could go back to how they were before! Stay positive! 🙂 <3 xx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Definitely go with the biggest your offered! I have 325s and am so pleased I fill out a D cup. But my boobs now feel quite small to me, it’s strange I’ve got used to them and am thrilled with the result. I’m definitely not one with big bangers and certainly don’t look as big as a lot of girls. But I hope with drop & fluff I will get bigger…!

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu
    +1

I totally agree with the girls implants do measure bigger than they look I had quite a big implant 600cc but I’ve bigger stats than most girls on here a size 14 and I’m two weeks post op measuring a 34h but don’t look anywhere near a h I only look about a e at most but I’m happy soo far I didn’t go to my surgoen asking for a certain size tho I asked to just had fuller and more volume back at the top with I’ve achieved I accually asked for a smaller implant but he advised against it I wouldn’t of been happy with my results and neither would he of putting a smaller implant in so I trusted he’s jugdment and so glad I did xxx

Marwa 1
    1p
    Menu

I was offered 325cc at MYA and the surgeon at transform said I could go to 345cc as I would like to go over the muscle (because of gym).
    Have any of you girls had 325-350 overs?

Safiam
    0p
    Menu

Thanks for all your responses girls! I did end up going with the bigger size (350cc) in the end and I’m so glad I did!! Ive had 375cc in my R and 350cc in my L unders to fix asymmetry.

Its been very painful but I’m sure it will all be worth it in the end! Hope you are all well xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.