350 or 375?! 4 days away from op! Started by: Holly

• Author
    1p
    Menu

Hi girls, I’m currently a 32a/b and have my op on the 31st October. I’m so indecisive about sizes! Dr Mounir offered me 320,350 and 375cc to choose from to achieve a D cup. I’m 5ft2 and a size 8, was just wondering if anyone with similar stats had either 350 or 375 and what the after result was, particularly once they’ve settled! Worried they will drop and be too small haha! ????

Sam 3
    3p
    Menu

Hey Holly im in the same boat ive got Dr Mounir on the 31st October at Preston at 11.am cant wait but i was offered exactly the same as you from a 36A/B i want to achieve a full C small D now i am questioning myself originally i was set on 325 now i dont know whether to go with 350cc im also a sie 8/10 5ft 5

Lucy 4
    4p
    Menu

Go with the biggest girls, most girls on here wish they went bigger, I had 375cc measures D and I’m 5,4 8stone started off an 32A and they don’t appear big at all wish I had more CC

Sam 3
    3p
    Menu

I may decide to go with 350cc now decisions decisions cant wait now

Holly 1
    1p
    Menu

Aww I’m at 11am too! Sooo excited! I’ve literally just rang them and asked to swap from 375 to 350 and now I want 375 again ahaha! It’s such a big decision I just don’t want to regret anything xx

Ayesha 13
    13p
    Menu

I would go with biggest chick as there isn’t that much difference in all them sizes as it’s 150cc per cup xx

Katie -1
    -1p
    Menu

Think you should go for the biggest you don’t want to regret anything my surgeon has ordered me 300 325 350 375cc he’s going to see what one fits in praying the 375cc fits or I will be gutted if I wake up with 300 ???? I’m 8stone and about 5ft 3 good luck such a hard decision x

Julie 10
    10p
    Menu
    +1

I was offered 325, 350 and 375. Ended up I had to get 350 in left and 375 in right cos one slightly bigger than the other that wasn’t noticed before. That just shows how little difference there is between 350 and 375. Had mine done yesterday xo

Sam 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Holly may see ou there on the day then and both of us in at 11.am so exciting i may ask to have 350cc just at the ready yay

Ayesha 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

That’s what happened with me 1st time i had 385/415cc its 1cc = 1g x

Holly 1
    1p
    Menu

Thanks girls I’m going for 375cc! Aw yeah Sam, I’m so excited!! X

Abbie 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

I had DR Mounir on Monday (24th) I’m 5 ft 2 and size 8-10 and I went for the 375 and I’m so glad I did! I’d defo say go for the biggest he offered, there’s literally like a tea spoon difference anyway! Unfortunately I’m back at Preston clinic tomorrow for surgery as they think I’ve had a bleed under my right implant! But other than that I was so pleased with mine… Here’s my pic of just after the surgery with 375 round HP overs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Sam 3
    3p
    Menu

Hi Girls have gone and done it had my Op today got Preston at 10.30am and went down to theatre at 4.30pm left Preston 8.30pm i went for 325cc overs had a lot of pain in my left breast but took some codine and that took the edge off they look so much bigger i am a bit dissapointed with the preston Hospital i was down for the third person to have Surgery with Dr Mounir at 11.am so i should of gone down at around 2.pm but because they allowed two of the other patients that was booked in for procedures lter on the afternoon go before myself and the lady that was before me prelonged both of our operations i was there 5 hours before i went down for surgery or mor like 5 /12 hours but upto now it was worth it the journey finally complete fingers crossed hop you got on ok Holly xxx

Julie 10
    10p
    Menu
    +2

Glad it went well apart from the wait Sam. I had a long wait too but that was down to me being 6th on the list and first 2 had complications. Got there 10.15 ish and didn’t go to theatre till 8ish. Long day to say the least, but distant memory now all I can think about is being out of this bra haha

Sam 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

oh sorry it took so long but glad it all worked out apart from the wait its all good worth it though i would go through it all again for the same result happy healing we deserve it haha xx

Holly 1
    1p
    Menu

Hiya Sam! I was pushed back loads too with my op and because my blood pressure dropped (presumably because I was starving all day and dehydrated) I didn’t leave the hospital until 10pm!! I’m in absolute agony at the moment, I had 375cc unders so I was expecting pain but wow nothing like this haha! I cried to my boyfriend after the op I was in bits! I don’t regret a thing though because I think they will look fab! Just got to persevere for a week or two and hopefully the pain will ease a tiny bit! Xx

Holly 1
    1p
    Menu

Abby they look amazing, hope everything is okay it will all be worth it in the end! Xx

Sam 3
    3p
    Menu

Oh Holly glad you dont regret it me neither we just have to keep taking our medication and we will get there but really pleased well worth the pain and waiting

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.