350 or 400cc?? HELP Started by: Charlotte

• Author
    1p
    Menu

I’m 5ft3 around 9.5 stone (roughly) and currently a 34A. Surgeon has said 300 -400cc over muscle. He’s suggest 350cc but no more than 400cc. I’m really stuck on which one to go with as I’d love to be a DD but still look natural. Has anyone got similar stats to me and went 350 or 400 would you mind sharing a photo? I feel silly going against what the surgeon has suggested but worried 350 won’t be big enough! X

Amy 36
    36p
    Menu

I’m 5ft 2..
    About 9 stone…
    I had 400cc unders – I was apparently a 34b before (never actually got measured).. I’m now a 34DD/32e xx

Charlotte 1
    1p
    Menu

Hey Amy! Are you happy with how big they are? I’m just so scared they will look too big. 1min I’m like yess 400 is the one then next I’m like noo let’s play safe and go with 350 haha! Xx

Emese 7
    7p
    Menu

Hi girls,
    I’m size 8.. 172cm and 54kg,I had 350cc and I do love them but I do not think they look too big. Initially I was panicking that they will look too fake but I think 350cc is a normal size… if you would ask me if I would go bigger… I would say yes. I would advise you go for the bigger size xx I’ll try to upload a photo.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 36
    36p
    Menu

I’m quite curvy if that makes sense? Small waist etc.. I think they suit my frame.. I’ll attach photos (before & after & 6 weeks and 5.5 months) xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Charlotte 1
    1p
    Menu

Girls your boobies look amazing!! Getting me so excited! I think I’ll take your advice a go for the 400cc 🙂 xxx

Tara 12
    12p
    Menu
    +2

I’m 5’9 53kg size 6. Went for 350cc dual plane and now measuring a 28g from a 32a x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.