360 HP UNDERS 1 WEEK POST SURGERY MIXED EMOTIONS…! Started by: Kaye76

• Author
    18p
    Menu
    +1

Ladies I need some reassurance please………..
    I had my breast enlargement last Wednesday, I was surprised at well I felt afterwards but also a little shocked that the surgeon had put in implants bigger than we had agreed on. My only concern before surgery was that I didn’t what huge boobs, I’m very active, love running, I just wanted normal/ full/ non saggy ones if you know what I mean. Exercise, weight loss and breast feeding had left me with just saggy skin and struggling to fill a padded A cup bra. We agreed on hp over the muscle 325cc, but I’d also said if possible I’d prefer to go smaller 300cc and what I actually ended up with was 360cc. The surgeon said he had to go bigger to fill the lose skin which is fair enough, I’m happy with his explanation and totally trust his opinion. The problem is they feel so big and high up, like they’ve been stuck on……….. I’ve hardly looked at them as I’m trying not to stress myself out, I know I need to be patient, they need to settle, they’re still swollen but just wanted some reassurance as my emotions are all over the place.
    My poor husband hasn’t even had a viewing yet as I’m worried he’ll think they look ugly, jesus if I don’t like them then I can’t expect him too!
    Your thoughts ladies would be appreciated.
    p.s I’ve posted some pre-surgery pics (see what I mean about sagging) and some 1 week post op pics
    (sorry don’t know how to hide the nipples but after 2 kids I’m not that shy)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kaye76 18
    18p
    Menu

Apologies NOT unders, I meant OVERS doh!

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu
    +1

I think they look fab I am the same as you I don’t want massive boobs just need emptiness filling out due to breast feeding Did you and surgeon speak before about if he needs to he can put bigger in? What surgeon did you have? X

Chloe 122
    122p
    Menu
    +1

I wouldn’t worry thee is such a small amount between the sizes u have said and from what I’ve seen sizes of around 350 seems very popular could size but still very natural, the pic looksas though they suit your frame and I think If anything after they have fully settled you Woud of said you would of been happy to go bit bigger if u had the smaller size, im sure your be pleased once they settle and so will Ur husband xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu
    +2

honestly, dont stress – mine were so hard and high up at first…but they get better as time passes! they already look great, not too big in my opinion.

Hannah 38
    38p
    Menu
    +2

I think they look incredible!

Julie 40
    40p
    Menu
    +1

i think they look amazing and I’m sure you will love them in a few week 🙂 congratulations xx

Stacey 496
    496p
    Menu

Don’t worry Hun this journey is such a rollercoaster off emotions well has been for me they will drop a bit Hun don’t forget they will still be soo swollen even if they don’t feel it give it a couple off weeks once swelling has got down you will see a massive differences and start to love them o had overs too but had 600cx but I’m a bigger girl also xxx

Kaye76 18
    18p
    Menu

Thanks for your reassurance ladies.
    No we didn’t discuss what to do if I needed to go bigger I suppose maybe we should have done. I only had 2 consultants as I have to travel from the IOM to Liverpool for them and it was adding to the cost. But to be honest if it was a choice of not having it done or going bigger then I know I’d have said do what needs doing to fix me as what I had was making me so miserable.
    I went with a surgeon based in Liverpool (not with MYA), I met a couple, I didn’t realise how totally devastating I would find showing complete stranger my breasts, it really knocked the wind out of me and I had a big wobble as to whether I could go through with the surgery. I decided on the surgery as he was so kind to be & very understanding when I had a complete meltdown, he put no pressure on me and even called me to make sure I’d got home ok. A couple of days reflecting and I realised unless I wanted to be unhappy and unable to look at myself in the mirror for the rest of my life then I had to put my big girl pants on and get the op done asapy. I’d worked really hard to lose 3 stone and keep it off, I exercise regularly, I love the gym weightlifting and running but it all seemed worthless as I hated the way my body looked despite being in the best shape of my life!
    I’m so pleased I went through with the surgery, I’m just shocked at big and high up they feel. But lets face it given what I had anything was coming to be a shock!
    I can’t wait for them to settle down so I can buy some pretty bras and not have to worry about whether they’re padded or not, I can’t wait to be able to wear a backless dress or a strapless bra with out looking like I have no boobs………. I know patience is the key but us women aren’t very good at that are we 🙂

Steph 18
    18p
    Menu

I think you look great. I’m worried incase I feel that mine look too big but I think yours look a lovely size for you.

How did you feel after the operation pain wise?

I’m really nervous I have been told mine will be unders.

X

Lisa 24
    24p
    Menu
    +1

They’re gonna change so much, mine are totally different now at week 6 than they were at week 1, they were solid & verrrrry high & heavy feeling. The tightness was crazy! But now it’s like they’re my own, they feel like they’ve dropped & very natural. Just remember you did it for a reason, I bet they’re gonna look amazing, keep us updated on your journey xx

Kaye76 18
    18p
    Menu

Thanks, I suppose it just feels weird when you’ve had no boobs for so long.
    The pain wasn’t nowhere near as bad as I’d expected and read……..it was more uncomfortable than pain. I was up and about walking round quite quickly. I had surgery at 3pm and was sat in the restaurant at the hotel at 8pm eating my dinner, then wandered (slowly) round Liverpool the next day whilst I waited for my flight. I suppose everyone’s pain threshold is different……. The worst bit is trying to sleep on your sat up and on back (your bum gets sore), plus not being able to shower, get your arms up to shave or being able to wash your hair.
    I couldn’t have unders as I have very strong chest muscles from weightlifting and I’m very boney on my chest.

I was really nervous as well and thought i might chicken out, but I’m pleased to say it’s not as bad as we build it up to be (I’ve had 2 kids and it’s nothing compared) and the stiffness goes each day. But you have to do as your told, rest, keep on top of your painkillers (no point in suffering) not lift anything and basically be lazy, something I’m struggle with.
    Try not to overthink it and remember why you want it done, I’m sure you be fine, good luck.
    Happy to answer any other questions you might have.xx

L Collins 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

I’m also 1 week since my surgery tomorrow . I had a horrible burning pain first few days now it’s calm down n just uncomfortable . I though mine would be really high etc but only slightly really .I’m hoping they are not too small as my surgeon put in smaller than requesed . I was a child cup in one and d in the other breast but had to sometimes wear a padded DD bra to look okay .. they look fuller but not as big .. I wanted 350 min in one and 375 in the other or 400 in one and 375 in the other but he has out 350 in both and I’ve not seen him since surgery

Kaye76 18
    18p
    Menu

I suppose we have to trust the surgeon, he/ she is the expect and will only do what they think will work best for us. Plus they don’t want any complaints so will do the best job they can.
    I’m sure in a few weeks we’ll both feel completely different and the shape/ size will be totally different.
    You’ll be due a check up at some point, if your still unhappy then you need to discuss your concerns with the consultant then as you’ve paid a lot of money for something and need to know why he has done something different. There may be a reasonable explanation.
    My surgeon visited me after surgery and at my hotel the following day to make sure I was happy and to explain why he changed the implant size, so I’m happy with his explanation.
    Keep in touch, I’d be interest to know how you get on with your recovery and if things settle down.

Amber 22
    22p
    Menu
    +1

they look great!

Anonymous
    2p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Kaye!

I think they look fab, I had mine done in Feb with 400s and mine were soooooo high for ages. I was thinking oh my life when are they going to drop!? I’m now measuring an F and I have a very active life style too! I lift weights/go to spin classes etc and find that they’re okay even though I’m athletic. Once you’re all up and about again when you go back to running etc i’d just say shop around for a sports bra where your boobs don’t move! You’ll deffo need this! I’ve also read that there are some girls who actually use 2 sports bras… haha!

Kmxx
    0p
    Menu

Can I ask what surgery bra your wearing it looks really supportive compared to mine I’m wearing M&S xx

Kaye76 18
    18p
    Menu

@KMXX, I bought 2 bras from M&S the white one in the pic is a normal high impact sports bra although I bought a post surgery high impact sports bra as well and I prefer that one, it feels more supportive and comfortable.

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.