375 & 400cc – high profile – partial unders – before and after pics Started by: Sarah

• Author
    5p
    Menu
    +1

Hey girls

Just thought I’d do some before and after photos as I found them really helpful when doing my research.

I’m 5ft 5, size 10 and I was an empty B cup. I ended up getting 375 and 400 (I had asymmetrical breasts). I was worried they’d be too big as I didn’t want to go massive but I was advised I’d need to go this size to help fill my breasts and make them look less saggy!

My surgeon was Dr Giannitrapani and I got the operation done at First Trust Hospital in Preston on the 7th of Feb 2019. Dr Giannitrapani was lovely, very professional, honest and kind.

I’ve attached some before and after pics (1 week post op). I’m finally starting to like them however the first week they looked very ‘cone like’ and high but I wasn’t too worried as I was as expecting this. They are now starting to settle a bit but I still have a long way to go.

Please feel free to ask me any questions! 🙂

Sarah xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Paris 12
    12p
    Menu

Ah, thanks for posting this! I see my surgeon (Dr. Mounir) on the 26th for a second time. We spoke about needing different size implants because of asymmetrical breasts and it’ll probably be 375/400cc like yours. Mine will be UHP, partial too.

How did you like First Trust Preston? That’s where mine is scheduled 4th of March. How was the room? Nurses? Any tips or things I should know beforehand? x

Sarah 5
    5p
    Menu

Hey Paris

Yeah the hospital was nice, very small and didn’t really feel like a hospital. The rooms are very basic but fine, I’d suggest bring a laptop or a book to keep you occupied.

My surgery was pushed back 5 hours in the end but they said that was a very unusual situation and doesn’t normally happen but other than that it was fine.

All the nurses were all lovely and overall it was a good experience!

Let me know if you have any more questions and good luck for the 26th

Sarah x

Menu

Anyone have or is going have 375/400 cc under high profile/ultra hig profile. I had my consultation with dr marcellino at fiztroy london clinic. I need help and advice and before and after pic
    My size is – 6/8 xs-s
    My height – 5ft 3
    Weight- 8 stone 3lb/ 52.3 kg/ 115 pound

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.