375 cc overs 3 weeks post op Started by: Hollie

• Author
    38p
    Menu
    +1

Was 32b to start with. slight asymmetry still as my left was re-operated on 4 days later so they’re dropping at different rates but I love them!
    They change so much and with every day they get better. I hope they feel like they really belong to me soon!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Megan 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

These look amazing! You must be so pleased Xxx

Lauren
    0p
    Menu

Hollie they look so great!! I had 375cc overs on Monday. How long did it take for them to soften up slightly ??

Hollie 38
    38p
    Menu
    +1

Hi Lauren 🙂 thank you!
    I’d say around two weeks, and then gradually even more so after that. Be patient and it’ll be worth it! X

Nikki
    0p
    Menu

Omg these look amazing!!!
    Im also having 375cc overs and currently 34b any idea what size you are yet?

Katerin 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

Omgggg they look amazing !!!!!

Hollie 38
    38p
    Menu

Thank you Nikki!! I’m wearing a 34DD sports bra atm (they told me to get this size to wear after my surgery, at first it felt so tight as you’re very swollen but now it feels comfortable)
    Not been measured though so I’m not sure! Good luck! It’s so worth it once the first week of discomfort is over x

Kellisa
    0p
    Menu

Do you have any post of pictures , I’m having 375 and scared they will be to big

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

You look amazing! I’m 8DPO and can’t wait to feel normal again!! I miss being able to reach up high for things ha ha. Xx

Hollie 38
    38p
    Menu

Hi Kellisa, I don’t have any before 🙁 I was a 32b but literally totally flat at the top with a bit of underboob. I was worrying about size too as I’m slim and had nothing to start with but now wish I’d gone for 400!

Hollie 38
    38p
    Menu

Thanks so much Jo! I’m so pleased with them. Mine are pretty much 4 weeks now and are still uncomfortable sometimes 🙁 around 2 weeks mark you should start to be able to use your arms more. It’s hard to be patient isn’t it! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.