375 overs anyone? Started by: Lisa Stevinson

• Author

Hi girls I’m starting to panick alittle that 375 overs are going to look fake. I’m currently a 34a & wanted to be a D. Is there anyone out there with similar stats to me who’ve had 375 overs that could maybe send me some pictures please. I’m probably just been daft & my nerves are getting the better of me, but any pics or words of wisdom wouldn’t go a miss lol xxx

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Hi I am the same as you so if you get advise that would help me I was told I am not quiet a b cup and am booked for 375 over in 3 weeks I need help

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu

Hi Lisa.

I am very similar stats to you but I started as a 34B. I had 375cc mod plus overs just over 2 weeks ago and absolutely love them. They suit my frame perfectly. I am in a 34DD sports bra but that may not be final size. Please feel free to add me as a friend and message me and I can give you more details. Allie xx

Menu

Hi hun I’ve added you thank you xx

Paula 49
    49p
    Menu

Hi allie hope you don’t mind I have added you as well I need help scared of being to big it s only 3 weeks until my op think I am going for 375 overs and I am 5.6 size 8 xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

No course don’t mind at all…. just message me with any concerns or questions you have and will try my best to answer them xx

Menu

Hi Lisa I am similar to you and I had 380 overs ten days ago….i love them and would not have have wanted any small. I have pics on my profile so have added you xxx

Menu

Aww thanks hun I’ll have a look now xx

Menu

Your boobs are lush hun I’m not suprised yr happy ???? did u have overs or unders? Looking at yours I think 375 will be ok, I think I’m just getting paranoid etc as the dates getting closer. I still can’t believe my dream came true at the age of 33 lol. What’s your recovery been like hun? Pain scale? Sleeping etc… sorry to ask alot & if I get on your nerves just say lol xx

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

I had 350 under muscle 6 wks ago and from an A cup to an E x feel free to add me or ask questions i believe theres only a quarter cup size per 50cc so u wobt be far off x

Natalie G 12
    12p
    Menu

P.S in normal clothing u would never tell i had boobs done just if on show lol

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu

Hi Lisa! I’m 38, size 10. Was 34 b now? No idea – I’m only 4 weeks post op tomorrow so I’ve still time to change. I can’t believe how quickly mine have dropped (apparently much quicker when you’ve breastfed). And ignore the wonky boobs! I’m not even getting measured until after 6 weeks. I had 375cc hp overs on 15th June xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Menu

Laura if my boobs look like yours I’ll be extremely happy, I bet your over the moon with them. I’m gonna think positive thoughts & try to stop working myself up… 17days & counting, I feel like a kid again at Christmas lol. Thanks girls for all your advice, & reassuring pics xxx

Laura 47
    47p
    Menu

They will look amazing! I had a mad panic when they’d been done that they were too big! I was so swollen and for 2 weeks after I was so worried! After week two I noticed I was having to tighten my post surgery bra and you start to get sensation back in your boobs. They go down so fast and this is when you feel a bit sad to say goodbye to your massive bangers! I can’t believe I’m only 4 weeks po today and I’m absolutely loving them! I’m sure yours will be amazing too xx

Menu
    +1

I would say the pain was more achey and sore than actual pain. I love them. With clothes on it just looks like I have a padded bra on but my issue was when I took it off the size, the shape, everything. Ask anything you like hun. I found it really useful reading people’s stories and speaking to people on here. I first went to the docs 10 years ago about ba and my only regret is waiting so long but it’s done now and I love it xxx

L Collins 2
    2p
    Menu

I’m a bit nervous I’ve chose wrong size , I’m having operation today , I’m a 34 c& d currently but not full cup . I’m having 350 & 400 bit scared I will be too big now . I wanted just to.be a bit more even and fuller a. No bigger than 34 DD or E at the most .. please anyone help I’m due there at 2pm

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.