375/400 or 400/425?? HELP!! Started by: Sophie

• Author
    16p
    Menu

Hey girls!

I asked if I could achieve a D cup and was offered 400/425cc HP overs which I was very pleased with!

But I’ve been looking at so many photos of different sizes and they’ve said they all started at a 34B and smaller and said that they’re all DD/E/F cup and I’m not sure I want to be that big :/ but the 375 photos I’ve seen I’m not that fussed on :/

Please help just want some advice, shall I meet my surgeon again and try different size implants?

Is there a huge difference between 375/400cc and 400/425cc??

Thanks girls xxx

Sophie 16
    16p
    Menu

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu

Between all of them size implants there is not a big diffrence at all you will probably end up with the same cup size if you had any of them but my advice would be Deffo go for the biggest size offered I had 450cc and mine are not big I’m a DD but there just nice for my frame xx

Sophie 16
    16p
    Menu

You had 450cc and you’re a DD?? Xx

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu

Yeah I’ve got a couple of pics on my profile if you want to to add me and have a look x

Ellie 279
    279p
    Menu

I had 375cc and I’m a D xx

Sophie 16
    16p
    Menu
    +1

Yes please Abby rose! Might go for the 400/425 then ?xx

Sophie 16
    16p
    Menu

@ellie that helps! I think I’ll trust my surgeon with what she thinks! ?xx

abby rose 59
    59p
    Menu

Yeah I Deffo think you should you’ll be happy in the end believe me☺most girls who has gone for the biggest size has been happy and nearly every girl that went for the smaller one wished they went for the bigger one☺when’s your op xx

Menu

Hi Abby, I’m new to this but just read your comments about size ect so I’ve sent you a request so I can see your photos. Hope you don’t mind, as I’m unsure on sizes atm xx

Sophie 16
    16p
    Menu

Yeah think I’ll go for the 400! Awh I’m so excited!! I’m saving for my deposit at the moment but shouldn’t be too long till I can book my op! Hopefully around end of March!! xx

Sophie 16
    16p
    Menu

Lauren they look great!! Are they under muscle?!xx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Hi Sophie I’m booked 14th April having 390 HP overs , starting with 34a and asked to be a DD, have you booked yours in yet X

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

You also have similar stats to me but I’m 5ft 5 xxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

Go biggest they’ve offered boob greed is evil haha also there’s about 125-150cc per cup size to give you a idea how many youl go up! I started 34aa and I’m 34d now from 375 unders and you lose 25cc with unders I would have went bigger if I was offered! Xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.