4 days post op Started by: Elle

• Author
    81p
    Menu

Hi ladies,

Just wondering how long it will take to feel back normal! I’m currently 4 days post op and feel like I’m managing ok but still can’t put my hair up myself or use my arms much. I’m back in work Monday so hoping I feel a bit better within 2 more days I work from home doing office work so not to bad but I have a really busy job so hoping I can handle it! Would love to know how other people are feeling xx

Megan 57
    57p
    Menu

Hiya lovely, 6days post op now and I can’t believe the difference over the last day. I actually managed to get myself up and dressed yesterday (5days po) whereas day 3 I couldn’t even walk downstairs without help. Just keep being patient and resting plenty, I’m sure you’ll be feeling more normal shortly xx

Elle 81
    81p
    Menu

Aww glad to hear you are feeling much better!!! I am up and able to walk round the house it’s just annoying me that I can’t put my hair up myself ?? as stupid as it sounds! But I am feeling much better each day just can’t wait to feel back to normal! When are you back in work? Xxx

Louise 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

I’m 7 days post op and still can’t move my right arm more than a couple of inches ??.
    I’m back to work Monday but the MYA doctor has recommended a gp note for another week… Feeling I’ve had too much time off since before Xmas so I’m reluctant to do this. Wondering whether I should work from home for two days and hope I’m well enough to do some visits which means driving Wednesday onward ?.
    Look forward to hearing how youre doing x

Elle 81
    81p
    Menu

Oh dear I’m quite bad with my right arm too!! I get a really bad pain in my chest if I try and move my right arm to much but with my left I can lift it up quite high! I know what you mean I really don’t want to work on Monday but I don’t want my boss to be pissed off but it’s abit easier for me working from home! My partner goes back to work Tuesday though and we have a 7 month old puppy and he is so strong so don’t know how I’m going to walk him yet! Yes I would possibly speak to your work and ask if you can work from home 🙂 they should appreciate that! I hope you start to feel better soon?xxx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.