4 days post op and feel sick Started by: Hayley H

• Author
    5p
    Menu

Hi girls
    So I’m now 4 days post ok. I had 350cc HP unders on Sunday. Stayed in hospital over night and everything went well.

Yesterday at 3 days post op I felt fine almost back to my usual self other than being tight, tired and achey.

Today I feel sick and a bit dizzy. Still really tight and achey too. Not sure what is causing me to feel nauseas today and I’ve only had one cocodamol. I was worried it might be because I took my compression socks off a day or 2 early as they were making me hot and uncomfortable but now I’m not sure.

I also feel quite low in mood like a bit sad although I’m happy I finally have my boobs!

Did anyone else experience this? Feels like a step back from yesterday and worried there might be something wrong. If it carries on I might call my hospital or pc.

Please reassure me! X

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Hiya hun I had similar to you a couple weeks ago 350 and 375 HP partials although I was a day case. Similar symptoms although with cocodamol I have the nausea thing so I took Nurofen instead and felt so much better so maybe possibly the same for you? Not sure why as I could take codeine before but those tablets made me feel really rubbish, just a thought and hope you feel better soon and are happy with your boobs! Lol xx

Hayley H 5
    5p
    Menu
    +2

Thanks Jenna, could be medication so I stopped taking any today and do feel a little bit better already. Up days and down days but I have boobs so need to stay positive lol x

Sian -3
    -3p
    Menu

I also had moments of feeling dizzy and strange, and I had really bad low mood for about 7-12 days after my op. I’ve had GA before for something different and was the same. Don’t worry about it, you will feel like yourself after 2 weeks. They use a lot of strong drugs when they put you to sleep and I think it takes its toll on your body, along with recovering from surgery xx

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

Definitely 2 very good reasons to stay positive Hayley! Think of all the underwear shopping you’ll be looking forward to doing! Lol xx

Hayley H 5
    5p
    Menu

Thanks ladies I feel a bit better today. Having some days feeling low and sick seems to be part and parcel of the whole process. I’m glad I’m not the only one though and I can’t wait to recover fully now! Thanks for reassuring me! X

Paige 2
    2p
    Menu

Hey Hun,

I had my surgery Monday and feel exactly the same regarding the sadness! I feel so happy that I had the op but don’t feel quite like myself and find myself getting a bit overwhelmed with the new boobs! Luckily haven’t felt any sickness but feel quite dizzy and drained, hopefully tomorrow you’ll feel better! Just wondering when we will start to feel completely normal again!! xx

Jenna x 53
    53p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

It does get better girls promise! When I had my strapping off at day 5 was the weirdest feeling for me although boobs looked fab they didn’t feel like they were mine at all at 1st! It was like they were stuck on and I was too scared to even touch them lol it does get better, think it’s such a huge process it just gets overwhelming at times, enjoy the whole experience! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.