4 months on :-) & clinic pics. Started by: Stephanie

• Author
    137p
    Menu
    +12

Hey girls,
    Just thought I would do a little update.
    I’m 4 months now & my boobs are really starting to get soft & look more natural πŸ™‚ I’d say they started to soften up around the 10/12 week mark. (I had 275’s round HP unders).
    I finally had the time to pick up my pre & post op photos from the clinic, so i’ll attach it in this post. I’m not going to lie I kind of just stared at my pre op photo for a good 10 minutes LOL! Not sure why, I think I kind of just forgot what I used to have before hand, cause it’s been so long now! I really was totally flat.
    I’m going on my first sunny holiday with boobs next week eeek πŸ™‚ I’m so excited to wear all new bikinis & swimsuits, some that I would of never been able to wear before! It really is the best feeling!! I’ve attached some recent photos below πŸ™‚
    I’m 26 and I will always wish that I did this a few years earlier in life, but I’m soooooo glad & grateful that I had the chance to do it now πŸ™‚
    Any girls with similar stats as me or getting similar implant size & have any questions about my experience then feel free to drop me a msg any time πŸ™‚
    (more pics on my profile also)
    xXx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Eve 48
    48p
    Menu
    +1

Beautiful.Still my favourite!

Flo 19
    19p
    Menu
    +1

Wow what a difference, they look fab!! Where is the black bikini from? I love it!! Xxx

Anonymous
    1p
    Menu
    +1

You look fab πŸ™‚ have a top holiday x

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@evel Ah thank you so much πŸ™‚ Your so sweet! Did you decide what size for yourself? Good luck for your op πŸ™‚ xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu
    +1

@flo-xxx @kellydee Ah thanks so much girls πŸ™‚ Flo the bikini is Ann Summers sale πŸ™‚ Β£21 for top & bottoms. Xx

Myaheart81 1
    1p
    Menu
    +1

Amazing result! You must be over the moon. I had 275/300cc 4 weeks ago. Just waiting for them to drop/soften now! Would be very happy if they end up like yours! X

Lisa 20
    20p
    Menu
    +1

Wow you must be so happy with your results! They look amazing. Your before picture is pretty much the same as me! Booking my op for March but deciding between 255 and 285cc. Would be so happy if they turned out similar to yours! xx

Eve 48
    48p
    Menu

@stephcp still dont know what to do. Should I go for 300 or 325? Think I will let Dr Traynor make decision because I am really not sure. Dont want to end with BIG boobs????. Enjoy your holiday Stephanie.Thanks for update.

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@Myaheart81 Ah thank you so much πŸ™‚ Yes I am really happy πŸ™‚ Bet you can’t wait for the 6 week mark! You will see loads of changes soon πŸ™‚ xx

@lm90x
    Wow really, I haven’t seen many on here with before pics like mine lol! Thank you so much πŸ™‚ Yeah I’m really happy with my results πŸ™‚ Yeah I found it hard to make a decision regarding size, I was always torn between the 275 & 300 (even though not much difference). I feel like I chose the right size for my frame though πŸ™‚ Good luck with your decision & for your op πŸ™‚ xx

@evel
    I remember being so indecisive too lol! Always torn between the 275 & 300 like you are with the 300 & 325, not much difference between the two sizes! I tried on the sizes a lot and took lots of pics with different clothes etc, it helped me come to my decision anyways. I’m sure he will definitely pick the right size for you πŸ™‚ Thank you so much, I definitely will πŸ™‚ Good luck with your op πŸ™‚ xx

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu
    +1

What do you measure now? You know your results are my fav πŸ™‚

Menu
    +1

Your transformation is incredible! You similar before boobs to me, if mine turn out looking similar to yours that would be amazing! You are literally Boob Goals! xx

Anonymous
    -2p
    Menu
    +1

Amazing Stephanie!! Absolutely love your transformation xxx

lottie 5
    5p
    Menu

hi stephanie .. hope you don’t mind me adding you .. i had 275cc hp unders and i am at the 11 weeks mark now .. i have been following your progress and it has helped a lot .. they look great … mine are very similar to yours in shape and everything .. best thing i ever did for myself .. what do you measure now ? interesting to know as ‘ve not been measured yet .. i am nearly busting out of a Marks and Spencer 32c non wired so think i am gonna be bigger once finished drop and fluffing ! yehhh ! xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu
    +1

@lala111 Ah thank you very much hun πŸ™‚ So sweet. I really think yours look great too!! I know you seem disappointed with size but just carry on being patient & wait for the changes to happen πŸ™‚ So many changes ahead. Yours look very nice right now πŸ™‚
    I measure 32DD/30E depending on brand. Wherever I can get a small back I go up a cup size. Boux Avenue I measure 30E. Xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@jasminefaith Ah thank you so much hun πŸ™‚ Such lovely compliments, thank you! I swear if your before pic was similar to mine you are going to grow to love them so much. Just wait for the drop & fluff πŸ™‚ So many changes ahead. Even at this stage mine still changing & getting softer. And when it comes round to getting measured you will be surprised!! I have a really small back so I measure 30E in brands where they do small backs. Other places I’m 32DD. It really is an emotional rollercoaster but enjoy the process & keep us updated πŸ™‚ xxx

@hamos94 Thank you so much Hannah πŸ™‚
    Good luck for your op xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu
    +1

@lollyp Hi hun, no of course I don’t mind at all πŸ™‚
    Ah it’s so good being at the almost 3 month mark πŸ™‚ Great feeling. Wow I’d say you are bursting out of it too lol! Sports bra wise I wear a 30DD M&S one. I was wearing a 32D at first but I felt suffocated lol!
    I got measured at the 3 month mark in Boux Avenue, Victoria’s Secret & Ann Summers.
    In Boux Avenue they measure me 30E, love the fact they do small backs in there, they even start from 28 back as well.
    Then in Victoria’s Secret & Ann Summers I’m 32DD. Always depends on brand/style & if they do a small back.
    Enjoy the endless underwear & swimwear shopping haha πŸ™‚ that’s all I seem to buy atm!! πŸ™‚
    Xx

Dawn 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

@Stephanie wow your boobs look amazing I have just booked my op date for the 17th Feb ???? and I’m having the same 275 hp partials hope to look like your after.!!
    What size sports bra did you go for after?

lala111 79
    79p
    Menu
    +1

You’re r such a sweetheart πŸ™‚ thank you Stephanie for the positivity you spread among us xx

lottie 5
    5p
    Menu
    +1

thanks for the add stephanie ..i cannot wait to go shopping πŸ˜€ xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@dawnlouise Hey hun, thank you very much πŸ™‚ oh wow not long until your op, you must be so excited at this stage! Who is your surgeon? My first two weeks post op I was wearing the MYA bras in a size S. I found them very comfortable. Then I started using the M&S high impact sports bra, to alternate. I got them in a 30DD and they still fit perfectly now. I would go for whatever back size you are now and maybe get a D to start with or DD xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@lollyp Happy shopping πŸ™‚ xx

Dawn 6
    6p
    Menu

@Stephanie thank you yeah I was looking at the m&s high impact ones seems like everyone favours them. I have Mr mashaddi at London Fitzroy. Can’t wait for my pre op on Monday. X

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@dawnlouise Yeah they are good value for money too. You get a black and a white one both for Β£29.99. I wear these ones to the gym now too as nurse said only high impact ones when gyming. Hope your pre op went well πŸ™‚ good luck for your surgery :+) xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.