4 weeks PO! Started by: Katie

• Author
    69p
    Menu

Well I’m 4 weeks post op today and what a few weeks it’s been!!
    The pain….. the bloating…. sleeping upright …… morning boob…. eugh all seems so long ago now!!

I’m feeling much better today, just had a lovely hot bath and took some new pics as I was (still am) a little worried I am getting double bubble!!! But tonight’s pics have cheered me up !!!

Hope all you P.O. ladies are feeling ok!

And all you pre op ladies don’t worry you’ll have the day of your dreams!!!

Will try to add some pre and post op pics now
    xx

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu
    +1

Pre op and 1 week PO

2 week PO and 3 week PO

Today- 4 WPO

X

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jo B 17
    17p
    Menu
    +1

What size u have Katie xx

Louisa Mills 11
    11p
    Menu
    +1

Looking great and they really do change a lot – Fabulous xx

Kloe 3
    3p
    Menu
    +1

They are looking Great Katie! I’m hoping mine gradually get better!!

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu

Thank you ladies!! I had 500xx hp partials with me netri. I feel like they ha ent changed at all when I look at them in person but you can see they are changing finally!! xx

Lauren 13
    13p
    Menu
    +1

@kate262 Your boobs look absolutely amazing! I’m only 2dpo hoping mine turn out like yours 🙂 xxx

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu

Aww thanks ladies you always cheer me up!!!! Xx

How are you feeling Lauren? Day 3/4/5 were by far my worst days!! What have you had? Xx

Anonymous
    -1p
    Menu
    +1

They look amazing Katie I wouldn’t worry about dubble bubble as your last pic looks amazing and has came along way from your 1st pic. Hope mine turn out as good as yours I’m 3days post opp and so worried I look like I have a uni boob lol so they call it I literally don’t have a boobs shape yet just looks all mangled into one 🙁 hope it sorts out and just swelling Xx

Katie 69
    69p
    Menu

Aww thanks Hun, it’s so crazy all the changes and funny shapes and sizes haha!!! I’m sure once your swelling goes down you will look amazing!!!! My left is sooooooo much bigger than my right and I’m still quite swollen on the sides!! Just don’t know what to do to help it go down !!! xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.