4 weeks PO – having a down day! :( Started by: Anonymous

• Author
    -3p
    Menu

Hey girls,

I never realised how much of an emotional rollercoaster this whole experience would be. I thought I’d get new boobs and be really happy, but I have days where I love my new boobs and days (like today) where I feel so down! I’ve lost the swelling now, and feel like they’ve gone really small. But then some days I look at them and think they look good – it’s so confusing!! Just praying the drop and fluff is real and that I’ll feel so much better about them once they’ve settled…

Hollie 19
    19p
    Menu

I’m completely in the same boat!!
    Don’t even wana post a 4 week PO pic coz I don’t feel like there’s been any change
    The only difference I have is in my Macom at its tightest, they just about touch each other
    But that’s it….

I think we are gona have to just not look at them untill our 6 week mark Hun and then look back on pics from 3weeks PO to see what difference a few weeks make ???????? Xxxx

Anonymous
    0p
    Menu

I have exactly the same feelings! Some days I think they’re great then other days I feel like they’re so tiny and you can’t even tell I’ve had anything done. I think it’s just the boob greed!
    It’s really hard to tell if they’ve dropped and fluffed and I think I’m gonna have to go down a size in my sports bra which is upsetting me. make sure you look at any before pics to remind yourself of the difference and how much better they look now, that should make you feel a bit better ???? Xx

Kayleigh 38
    38p
    Menu

im the same but im 6 weeks post op i had 375 hp unders hope there is still more changing for them to do.. boob greed! 🙁 x

Hollie 19
    19p
    Menu

I’m completely in the same boat!!
    Don’t even wana post a 4 week PO pic coz I don’t feel like there’s been any change
    The only difference I have is in my Macom at its tightest, they just about touch each other
    But that’s it….

I think we are gona have to just not look at them untill our 6 week mark Hun and then look back on pics from 3weeks PO to see what difference a few weeks make ???????? Xxxx

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

I’m the same with not wanting to post a pic Hollie, if anything I feel they’re smaller which is disappointing! Definitely think you’re right about not looking at them until 6 week mark, but it’s so hard not to isn’t it!! I’m sorry to hear you girls are having down days too, but in another way it is reassuring to know that I’m not the only one who feels like this so it’s obviously a normal part of the process. I’ve not seen anyone on here who’s more than 8 weeks post op say they’re dissapointed so they must get better! Xxx

Becci
    0p
    Menu

Hi girls!!
    I had mine done on Tuesday and I’m devastated! There’s hardly any difference in mine, the only difference I can see is that they are more even as I had asymmetry but definitely not bigger! And they’re swollen so they will go down even more! Absolutely gutted! X

Anonymous
    -3p
    Menu

Hey Becci, don’t worry you’re still really early days! For the first week mine looked awful, and they looked really small – I think it’s the shape and position of them that make them look quite flat. Once they start to round off a bit and move round they should start to look bigger. I’ve got some progress pics on my profile that show the difference from day one to about week 3 and you can really see how much they’ve changed, feel free to add me if you want to take a look. I’ve also read quite a few girls who had asymmetry say that the progress took a bit longer for them. So please don’t be too gutted at this stage, they will get better! Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.