4 weeks post op..275'S Started by: Stephanie

• Author
    137p
    Menu

I’m 4 weeks post op now so thought I would post an updated photo ๐Ÿ™‚
    I last posted when I was 2 weeks.
    At my 2 week appointment the nurse said that one was sitting higher up just because the other had began to drop before it. 4 weeks post op I can definitely see a change from 2 weeks ago ๐Ÿ™‚
    The left side is still sitting slightly higher up but it is coming down slowly lol! By the looks of things I think the right side has started to fluff out too ๐Ÿ™‚
    I did try on the Ann Summers Ellen non wired bra out of curiosity but it felt way too uncomfortable for me to wear right now, I wear my Mya bra day & night at the moment. In Ann Summers I measured a 32DD.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Kirstie 4
    4p
    Menu

Thank you for posting this update Stephanie! I’m only 5 days post op but one is significantly higher than the other and it’s reassuring to see progress pics. Yours look so natural and such a great size. I hope mine look as good! I’m similar stats to you, but had 250cc in one and 225cc in the other. Hoping they don’t feel too small though!

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@kirstiefrances No worries at all, I was totally freaking out after I had my 2 week appointment with my nurse and it made me feel so much better to know that’s it’s totally normal. One of mine was more swollen at one point too, maybe it took him longer to get the implant into that side or something. It’s probably the same story with you just one slightly more swollen. I’m happy with the size I chose, they fit my body perfectly. I’m sure yours won’t be too small or anything like that. It’s hard this waiting game lol but it’s true they change every week. You will see. Xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

Another pic at 4 weeks

Attachments:
    Harriet 4
    4p
    Menu

They look amazing! Theyโ€™re perfect. How did you find the pain having unders? Xx

Sam 3
    3p
    Menu

They look amazing – what height/clothes size are you? I’m trying to figure out what size I want and this seems similar to what I would want ๐Ÿ™‚ they look great xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

@harriet58 Awww thank you! I, not gunna lie some days were very painful. I’ve went back to work now and I’m still struggling doing some things just cause my job is so active and can involve some heavy lifting. So I’m just still taking it easy. Xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@readytochange Hi hun, thanks a lot ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m 5ft2, between a size 6-8. Weighing between 7.5-8stone. The maximum I was offered was 300CC so I went for the second off biggest size being 275. Really happy with my results so far & im glad I picked this size. Atm I’m measuring 32DD. Xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

Will be 5 weeks post op tomorrow & the Ann Summers Ellen bra feels a little more comfortable to wear ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
    Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

Will be 6 weeks post op on Tuesday. Definitely starting to look a little more even ๐Ÿ™‚

Attachments:
    Hollie 13
    13p
    Menu

Stephanie they look amazing! They look perfect for your frame, donโ€™t underestimate smaller implants xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@hchad93 Thank you very much ๐Ÿ™‚ Yeah I really feel like I chose the perfect size for my frame! Going for 6 week appointment on Wednesday. Canโ€™t decide if the time has dragged or flown over lol! Canโ€™t wait for them to fluff out. I looked at your profile, you got 295? What stage are you post op now? 100% agree with you, mustnโ€™t underestimate smaller implants!! ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

Hollie 13
    13p
    Menu

Yeah definitely! ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m 3 weeks post op now, Iโ€™m in love with them. I thought they looked a lot smaller once the swelling went down but they look bigger on pictures now than they did when I first had them done and I had overs too xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@hchad93 Ah amazing, happy for you ๐Ÿ™‚ I know you said yours were pretty soft already! So good!
    Iโ€™m guna go to Boux Avenue at the end of the month and get measured there. Will let you know how I get on ๐Ÿ™‚
    Xx

Hollie 13
    13p
    Menu

Yeah theyโ€™re starting to move like real boobs now! ๐Ÿ™‚ oh let me know how you get on! I know they definitely have 30 backs if they donโ€™t do 28s! Xx

Stephanie 137
    137p
    Menu

@hchad93 Oh your so lucky! Mine donโ€™t quite feel like that yet lol!! Good to know about the 30 backs ๐Ÿ™‚ xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.