4 weeks post op.Has anyone had a haemotoma?? Started by: Chelsea

• Author
    9p
    Menu

4 weeks post op and everything was going really well. I woke up in the morning and made my way to university. As I got there I sat down and wishing two seconds one breast expanded and felt like a brick was pulling me down. Followed by a some like contraction pain in my breast to the point where my breathing was difficult. I ended up being rushed for an emergency operation to remove a haemotoma that just appeared from nowhere and no cause found? So now I’m back at stage one of healing with one breast. Has anyone had this experience?

C 13
    13p
    Menu

I’m nearly 5weeks post op and I got found to have hematoma at just under 4weeks post op, I got rushed to the London clinic to have it drained instead of surgery, then had 1 week check up after to say there was still fluid there but they will monitor it, I have my 6week check in just over a week and still have signs of hematoma in the one it’s been a nightmare im obviously just unlucky xx

natasha92 9
    9p
    Menu

Hey girls, I had a delayed hematoma in my left breast. 3 years after surgery I noticed my left breast go hard and raised up went to the surgeon and it was a delayed hematoma, had both implants removed and replaced. Now I’m having problems with my right 🙁 feels hard! Z

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.