4 weeks post op photo – flat edge on one boob – help anyone?! Started by: Clee

• Author
    10p
    Menu

Hi girls- I am 4 weeks post op so I know it is still very early but I have overs so I believe the process is slightly quicker. I have a flat outer edge on one side and I’m worried the pockets not open enough or will it still drop into place as it’s still early days?! The photo shows week 1,2 and 3 and you can see the flat edge developing bottom right – If anyone has had similar ans can put my mind at rest then please do! 🙂 x

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    bex123
    0p
    Menu

My left has done exactly the same – have you noticed any changes yet?
    I’ve got my 6 week review tomorrow so I’ll be talking to my surgeon about my worries x

Clee 10
    10p
    Menu

It has gone slightly more rounded and not so obvious but still there. I was told they will still change and soften etc quite a bit. I have another review in 4 months so I’m hoping it would have rounded out by then! I had one quite a lot larger than the other to which I was told would settle out and that did so fingers crossed! What were you told at your 6 week review about it?? X

Kelly 2
    2p
    Menu
    +1

I had this! Was really worried about it 4 months post op it almost popped out into shape over night literally 😄

Clee 10
    10p
    Menu

Just uploading my week 2 recover vs my now (7 months) to show the difference in the drop and full as I’ve been asked if I could show the changes xx

Clee 10
    10p
    Menu

2 weeks

Clee 10
    10p
    Menu

Now x

Attachments:
    Clee 10
    10p
    Menu

2 weeks with photo

Attachments:
    Sarah 3
    3p
    Menu

Can I ask about the urine test? Did you have privacy or not as I’ve heard so many stories like they watch you. This makes me a little nervous x

Emma Prior 3
    3p
    Menu
    +2

How big are your cc?

Ashley
    0p
    Menu

Who was your surgeon please

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.