4 weeks post op pics ☺️ Started by: mbowne

• Author
    33p
    Menu
    +2

Couldn’t be happier with my results xx

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Looks great for 4 weeks! Bet your so pleased! How are they feeling now? I’m nervous about going back to work after having mine done xx

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

Thanks hun I’m so pleased! Their so natural looking which I was aiming for. I’m feeling great now, I was struggling up until the 3 week mark but more down to having dressings on still and not really being able to feel clean but they’ve changed and healed majorly in the last week and I’m almost feeling completely human again now ☺️☺️ When’s yours & what are you getting done? Xx

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Your results look amazing! I had mine uplifted with 295cc unders 24 hours ago and I’m still not feeling much pain! How did you find the pain afterwards? I’m thinking it’ll probably get worse over the next few days (I wish it wouldn’t) but I can’t have gotten off that easy! Your pictures have made me feel great about it all though! 😀 can’t wait till im at that point x

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu

Do you mind me asking who your surgeon was by the way? I had Dr Andrea and he’s been amazing x

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

Hi @kerstediston glad the surgery went well! I really didn’t struggle with pain either, I had overs so I thought I was just lucky because of that.. It’s surprising how much our bodies can handle without causing much discomfort! ? I had Marcellino hun. Do you have much strapping on? Xxx

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu

No strapping. I have dressings over the stitching and a breast band and have been told to put my post surgery bra on when I get back! Which I thought was Unusual but im not complaining as ive heard people say the strapping is uncomfortable. I guess each surgeon has their own way of aftercare. It does mean I can see the results a bit better though and they look a million times better already! Even with the swelling 🙂 how much did your swelling effect the size? That’s great to know about the pain cos’ I feel like I’m really dodging a bullet at the moment haha! X

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

Yeah every surgeon decides on the day I think what aftercare will get the best results, I remember seeing my cleavage for the first time (I only had strapping at the top and bottom) and I actually like shouted “woah!” out loud I was so impressed haha. The swelling affected it a little but not by a lot as they still feel and look huge! I can’t wait to get measured, I was tempted to get a sneaky measurement in but I’m gonna wait for the 6 weeks just to be sure ? xx

Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu

That’s good to hear! I’ve had a friend who also had it done and said when her swelling went down they weren’t much different from when she had just had them done! So if that’s the case with me I’ll be super happy! I did the same ? been in and out of the bathroom just staring at them! It’s so nice to hear people who have had similar things as I couldn’t find much from people with lift and implants: putting me at Ease 🙂 will you be posting anymore pics id love to see how your scarring underneath is healing x

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

Oh no mine are definitely a huge improvement I’m so happy with them, haha I do the same every single time I go to the bathroom I take a peak! ? no it’s really not as common as just a basic BA. Yeah I can definitely upload some more photos of the underneath scars give me a sec! ☺️ Did you have an anchor lift or lollipop lift? Xx

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

1. This is a photo of 1 week post off after all the strapping was taken off vs 4 weeks post op.

Attachments:
    mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

2. Left boob at 1 week post op vs 4 weeks post op (this side has been healing the best/quickest).

Attachments:
    mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

3. Right boob 2.5 weeks vs 4 weeks (I couldn’t get an earlier pic of this incision as the healing is taking longer so was bandaged up until last week).

Attachments:
    mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu
    +1

4. Underneath at 3 weeks vs 4 weeks. I’ve seen the most improvement in the past week if I’m honest, think it must just be as it’s got more air to it! Xx

Attachments:
    Kerste 6
    6p
    Menu
    +1

Looks great! Bet you’re well pleased with them! If I get those sorts of results at week 4 I’ll be over the moon 🙂 ive had the same lift as you by the looks of it. I don’t remember anyone actually telling me the name of it. Probably cos’ ive been so nervous on the lead up to it, it was like information overload! I shall have to post some photos after a week post op for people too see to as its really reassuring seeing others results! Thanks so much for replying, I can’t wait for the next few weeks to fly by now ? x

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

The time really does fly by trust me ! I can’t believe I’m only a fortnight away from 6 weeks, I thought it would feel like ages ? xx

Menu

Oh my goodness! They are Amazing! I am just at the surgeon consultation stage and am really looking forward to meeting the surgeon to discuss my options but this has really filled me with confidence. If mine look like that I’ll be so pleased x

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

@jwellman1 Thank you so much Jessica! ☺️ When’s your surgeons appointment? What size are you now? Xx

Menu

He hasn’t got any available yet 🙁 but I can’t get it done until March anyway due to work. I am a 34DD and I want to stay that size so just lifting and then filling the excess skin I think. What size are you?? X

Amy 4
    4p
    Menu

Sorry @mbrowne I’m the worst at replying on here lol! I’ve got my consultation with my surgeon next week, I’m intrigued to see what he says. I had a consultation with another clinic and they said I would need an uplift as well as an implant. I’m just waiting to see what he says and go from there to book it! Great to hear about your recovery, really helps get a picture of what it will be like xx

mbowne 33
    33p
    Menu

@rebeccapierce95 Sorry Hun I keep trying to reply but it won’t send so I’ll post it here!

Hi Rebecca! No of course I don’t mind ☺️ At first I had 2 weeks exactly booked off work.. I then went in on a Tuesday through to a Friday, and if I’m honest I didn’t feel ready. A lot of it though I think was to do with still not being able to really shower due to having dressings on and the fact I have about an hour and half train commute so it just wiped me out. I’m lucky enough that I’m able to work from home so i took the next week off. Physically I was fine I mean like I COULD have worked, but it was this week really that I kind of hit me emotionally.. Sounds a bit silly and I don’t want to put you off or anything as I’m sure you’ll deal with it better but I felt down this week. Felt like I wasn’t clean even though I was washing in the sink etc and getting my hair washed JUST. So I took that extra week and then went back in the following Monday all fresh and felt great ever since. I think I would’ve been fine back at work but I just felt tired all the time and just felt like I needed a few extra days to feel human again, I was just lucky that my work are super flexible and it didn’t matter too much. I’m just being honest but like I said I don’t want to freak you out or anything haha I’m sure your recovery will be easier! ☺️

Regarding my scars their looking great in my opinion☺️ I am 5 weeks post op now and their all flat and blended, just still red/pinky. Can’t wait to get signed off so I can use some scar treatment on them! I still have dressings on now but that’s only because there’s one troublesome area that’s taking a bit longer to heal. We have to remember that an uplift has a lot more healing to do that just a simple BA, so it will take slightly longer until we’re back to normal.

Hope this helps! ? xx

Laurie 5
    5p
    Menu

they look amazing and seeing the difference in your scars is fabulous makes me think might get it done x

Poppy
    0p
    Menu

Hey sorry, I am going to see a surgeon on Wednesday. During my first consultation they said chances are I am going to need an uplift and implant. How have you found the healing? X

Emma
    0p
    Menu

Hey hun just seen you post op pics and I’m shocked at how quick your healing has gone! I’m 2 days post op! Uplift and 275cc just wondering what implant size you had? And how did you feel when your strapping came off?x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.