4 weeks post op.. Right boob sore Started by: Paige

• Author
    7p
    Menu

Hey!

I’m now 4 weeks post op and recovery has been amazing.. Really easy and little pain. The last few days my right boob feels quite tender (a lot more than early on and I stopped painkillers 4 days post op).

Is this normal? Not sure if it’s because I’m doing more with my arms or if it’s because it’s dropping or something?

I see my surgeon again on Monday but wanted to know if anyone has had the same? X

Angie 26
    26p
    Menu

Hi mine went really sore from about 2 1/2 weeks have you had shooting pains as well I am 4 weeks post op and it is nerves healing for me xx

Lucy 26
    26p
    Menu

im 2 weeks post op and i wouldnt say its pain but my right boob is really tender as well, its tingly a bit like pins and needles and the nipple is really sensitive but my left boob feels completely normal , hope it sorts out its not really a nice feeling x

Paige 7
    7p
    Menu

Oh good (not good that you’re going through the same but kind of is!) it’s just uncomfortable..

Yeah I’ve had shooting pains and pins and needles but put that down to nerves reconnecting x

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.