4 weeks progress pics, be patient ladies you won’t believe how much they change’ Started by: Chloe

• Author
    19p
    Menu
    +2

So I’m 4 weeks P.O. Mr Mounir was my surgeon at Preston, I started borderline lift after breastfeeding 4 kids, one side being an A the other a B, I opted not to have a lift and just have implants… best decision ever!! I had 400 in one side and 425 the other HP under the muscles, the pictures are preop then to the right 1 week, 3week and 4weeks (last pic) love love love them!!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rachel
    0p
    Menu

Chloe they look fab! I had Mounir 3 days ago very happy so far hope they settle as good as yours! X

Kerrie Bilson 35
    35p
    Menu

Thanks for posting, I was borderline needing a lift also but opted for implants only, I hope mine turn out as well as yours, my current babies do look a lot like your before pics so glad you shared! Congratulations xx

Chloe 19
    19p
    Menu

Thanks ladies, honestly he’s a fantastic surgeon could not be happier, it’s just changed my life as ridiculous as that sounds!! I couldn’t see how they would not look saggy still but they don’t at all, I love them! Good luck ladies with your op and recovery xxxx

Emily 1
    1p
    Menu

This is so reassuring thank you so much. I had unders but was dead set on overs. They looks amazing!!

Anonymous
    4p
    Menu

They look amazing chick, I’m so looking forward to mine settling … Only 9 days po currently

Ashleigh 6
    6p
    Menu

Chloe you look amazing.
    I have Mr Mounir in Aug. I’m super nervous but super excited.
    Did you go with what he suggested? Xx

You must log in to reply to this topic.

Arrange a free consultation

Need some help?

Start a live chat session with one of our expert advisors.

Start Chat

Don't notify me about this again.